Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i crazy for loving swag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeGetsBaked, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I just got an o yesterday, and its the first time I have had swag in probably 6-8 months now. Wow, I love how cheap it is and how much I've been smoking on it. Idk I prefer 28 to 3.5.

2. yeah man, swag is the best

i don't know about schwag though

3. I can't stand the taste of shwag. for me its not just about getting high, I enjoy the whole smoking process, I like the different but equally beautiful smells of dank, I like looking at dank, I like tasting dank, and for me its a completely different high than shwag, but to each there own, enjoy your shwag.

4. Exactly why shwag sucks, you have to smoke a whole ounce to get high..

Who would want to smoke chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and gasoline!

5. I don't think you're crazy. Personally I love me some dank, but I also like to smoke in large amounts too, and if I don't have the money for that then it's always nice picking up some mids or something and just keep packing. I have a friend who will just pack bowl after bowl no matter what kind of bud it is pretty much, and she switched to buying less-dank weed to save money.

6. Damn, how much do you pay for an 1/8th? I don't have the need to buy schwag as dank is fairly cheap here.

7. here in denver 8ths go for a fair $50 i know some ppl get crazy other places and pay 60. but to the OP yes i fucking LOVE swag i prefer it over kill any day of the week homie,

8. Yea man, I feel you. I love seeds, stems, dirt weed, shitty highs, headaches, getting stabbed by a Mexican, and eventually realizing I've been smoking grass and oregano but not caring because I think I'm high.

9. [​IMG]

10. Good luck with that. I find the high from dirt makes me very burnt out.

11. #11 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    I have not once in my life, seen literal dirt in swag I've bought. If you looked at the bud and saw dirt then STILL decided to buy it thats on you f00l. Besides picking out the seeds and stems is half the fun and IMO it builds the anticipation for the bowl. It gets me literally just as high as dank bud for just as long. So the way I see it your wasting your $50 on 3.5 while like OP my buddies hook up a zip. I honestly feel sorry for you guys.

P.S. I can grow with the seeds I get from my swag it's like a triple win at this point

12. just as high as dank? well you sir, have never smoked real dank.

13. #13 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 22, 2011
    I have. I know several buddies who have their Medical Cards and we match pretty regularly. So maybe there ( < correct "there" for the situation? i dont even know ) have been a few more potent strains than the swags I get but for 80% of the time I tell no difference in the high.

edit- thought I might add I'm not a light weigt. Theres been 3 years of everyday smoking going on behind this keyboard here haha.

14. #14 haggs, Apr 22, 2011
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

(taken from molimo140's medical pickup thread here )

not a hard choice for me...

15. I dont blame you man. I used to only smoke on the good, but when money got tight, its better to have an OZ than a couple of grams. The high is obviously different, but its not like you dont get high from smoking REGGi. Its just a cheaper solution for the rest of us :)

16. No, I love it too.

17. I like high mids for my daily smoking. Then dank if I am smoking with a friend, haven't gotton dank due to location where I live. But next week moving to a danky place so gonna get more :D

18. I usually do this too. Except the past week or two we have been smoking on dro and purp but I just switched back to my mids and it still gets me baked thank god.:hello:

19. meh of course dank is better...

and there IS some terrible schwag out there.. but then sometimes there's some "schwag" and your like holy shit, i cant believe this stuff is going for 70 bucks an O!!! :) you just gotta find the good cheap stuff.. i've even picked up seedless, or damn near seedless O's of schwag before..

20. You be gettin trolled son... nobody is spraying that shit on your weed... especially shitty ass weed. And gasoline? What the fuck are you talking about man... lay down the crack pipe before you kill yourself, or continue spreading bullshit like that.

And to the OP.... Why no you're not crazy... I love me some swag as well.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]