Am I clean?

Discussion in 'General' started by blazetfup, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I am 5'4" and 135 pounds. I don't work out but I walk everywhere and long distances. I only smoke on the weekends and have been clean for almost 3 weeks. I am getting tested this week and want to know if I will be okay. If you need more information please let me know. Thanks

2. You should especially if you drank alot of water

3. urine or blood?
    if its urine you could be fine, id take extra measures to be sure tho. i donated blood and had smoked and nothing came up, maybe a week before too. they say they test for thc...

4. well, how much were you smoking on the weekends? You could have smoked a half oz, or a bowl lol... that would greatly change the outcome...

sounds like you dont smoke a whole lot though, and you keep your body moving which keeps your metabolism going... Id say the day of the test just drink a good bit of water, not a TON, you dont want to dilute the test to a level its detectable if its a lab test, but just incase you had trace amounts, a light dilluting could fix that

however, everyone is unique... so any answers you get here are completely speculative

5. Depending on your metabolism you should be fine by now.

6. I usually split with friends like get an 8th and split it up between a few heads but sometimes I get a dime for my self.

7. I think I have a slow metabolism also

8. Your fine, drink water, or 100% cranberry juice to ease your mind