Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I busted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lyoto Machida, May 20, 2011.

1. so I got a call and hung up on the Oregon Narcotics Enforcement Association.
    I smoked a bowl outside last night, and I didn't notice anyone who might have seen me, but I don't know for sure.

Is this what happens if someone calls the cops on you or is it only some random call for like, funding or something?
    Im freakin out yo.

2. you have some dick neighbors to report you, but i dont think that the narcotics enforcement association will be calling you about someone seeing you smoking a pipe. it could have been anything and regardless if your neighbor or someone saw you they would most likely call the cops

3. DUDE!!!! your fine, smoke a bowl and relax man..:smoke:

4. Sounds like one of your buddies is fuckin with ya.

5. agreed, sounds like a prank phone call

6. Someone reported you..in Oregon? Every time I go down to Oregon I get the impression 60-65%+ of the population smokes daily. Someone has a stick up their ass, or they wanted donations.

Either way, toke up and don't worry about it. If somebody reported you, they'll have a fun time reporting most of the people in your city. These days the cops would probably laugh about something like that and not take any action.

7. ^^^nuff said.

8. yup. you're a threat to the nation. They're gonna sick the S.W.A.T team on you for smoking a bowl.

9. Narcotics agents don't call when you are busted they come and fuckin knock down your front door.

10. ^ what he said
    I don't think they give you a warning call...
    They just kinda do it

11. Think about it...Do you really think cops are going to give out advance warning that they're going to bust you?

"Hey Jim, I got an idea!"
    "What's that, Rick?"
    "Before we bust people we should call them!"
    "What in the fuck is your major malfunction, Rick?!"

12. K thanks guys. You're probably right. They're probably just looking for donations anyway.

13. yeah i way about to say that when i lived there everyone was a pothead

14. Yea I live in Portland so like 80% of the people here toke. It's cool, except for all the hipsters.

15. A big question is are you doing any dealing at all? They could have called and asked you about suspicious activity, and you smoking outside might have let the monkey out of the bag. Plus do you live with your parents?

16. #16 Lyoto Machida, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    I don't deal whatsoever, and my house is too small for me to ever throw any parties so there hasn't been any "suspicious activity".

I live with my mom, but she takes French classes late at night and that's when I go out and smoke. And all of my neighbors' lights were off last night when I smoked

17. The fucking narco's don't pursue bowl smoking kids on their stoop..and they definetly wouldn't call..or have your number..obviously this is a prank call, trace their caller ID and fuck with them, like "Yeah? Well fuck you and your whole precinct you fucking crooked ass pig"

18. I looked them up and they are a non profit that trains cops about drugs so were most likely looking for money

19. Oh dang problem solved. I know if you were in highschool and lived with your parents they can call them about suspicious activity. It happened to a few kids in my senior class when one kid brought weed to school an was busted. But that would scare the shit out of me hahaha

20. if someone donated to the narcotics bureau they must be a big dick wad. those assholes don't deserve money