Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i busted???!!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KrillaKush, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Fuck i stay at home while i go to community collage n my parents hav no clue i smoke .... but today i rolled a blunt in my room n left a baggie on my desk..... no one usally comes in my room but when i arrive home my moms laying in my bed sleeping ( not to unussual my beds rly soft ) i talk to her n she seems completely normal ..... am i screwed ? n if so what r som good excuses?

2. How are we supposed to know? Did the baggie look like it had been touched or moved at all? Does your mom usually come into your room when you're not there? I know my mom loves to clean, and she would come in and straighten up my room fairly regularly when I was living at home.

As for excuses, there aren't really that many "excuses" for smoking. You could say you use it for medical purposes, but unless your state has MMJ laws and you're a patient, then that's pretty much BS anyway. If your mom confronts you about it, just fess up and be straight with her. Good luck, mate. :smoke:

3. Nope, not at all. If she was worried about you and weed she would've said something right away. Because she is holding it back or not saying anything means that it doesnt mean much to her. Or, she didnt notice. Anyways, you are in college, and for legislation to approve medical marajuana, it must be....okay at the least. You are fine, dont worry.

4. was the baggie missing? i mean if she doesn't say anything to you and the baggie was still on your desk i wouldn't sweat it. But then again thats happened to me a few times and my parents brought it up days or even weeks later. So...... pretty much it depends on how your parents are.

5. Naa was right were i left it n had no bud in it just a tinyy bit of grain at the corners n i mean my desk has allot of sharpie n stuff tht could throw her off lol

6. N just to add ive been tokeing in my room and such without any susspisson for the past 5 years my first screw upp evrrr

7. I think even if you live somewhere where there arent MMJ laws, you could still say its for medical purposes even though it isn't legal, it doesn't mean it isn't still a good medicine. For example, someone who may be depressed may medicate with MJ rather than antidepressants due to MJ not being addictive and doing a great job for many medical problems.

As for the OP I am in the same situation my parents have no clue but if she didn't say anything, chances are you are fine but try to be more careful in the future. I never leave any of my bags or pieces out and I have been smoking in my room every night for like a year and never had a close call.

8. dude if you smoke in your room, they prolly know. The smell of marijuana smoke is soo strong, but if they havent said anything, id say your alright haha.

9. Maybe it's time to come clean then, you are obviously old enough.

10. your going to be sent to rehab

11. she blazed and wiped out on your bed

just kidding ahah, she probably didnt notice if the bag was empty and if you have smoked there for 5 years they probably have gotten a hint before and probably don't care.

12. I was of the same mindset.........she blazed your bud and fell asleep in your bed, then i read the rest. naw man your good.

13. ha it depends on how cool you ma is... mine used to get super pissed when i was in highschool and has flushed an ounce of nugs down the toilet before...broken pieces took the car tires to sets of digi's shit like that but she realized it was just what i was gonna do all she was doing was pissing me off. and after a couple years i realized she just didnt want me to get introuble and so i chilled out a little bit around the house and she got to the point of she wouldnt fuck with it and just tell me to quit bringing bud inside or never bring it up to me when she would find shit but she just would occasionally ask me why im still smoking.. but never once has she seen me smoke or anything i just find it disrespectful.. hell even with cigs she used to buy em for me and i still wouldnt smoke at the house in front of her and i would put it beside my leg when she came outside if i was smoking at the time.. just dont sweat it man and dont be disrespectful about it ever and it wont be a problem.

14. I think it's about time to be a man.

15. i think u are not busted...otherwise u would have heard about it by now

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

16. ive been chilln around n tlked to her once or twice n it sems im in the clear n if i culd i wuld of com out top her a long time ago but long story short my uncle smoked budds but moved on to harder shit wen my grand dad died n ended up killing him self ... so i dont wanna risk her gettin all worried bout me