Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I building tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I feel like I have too take tons of small hits to get really high. The only piece I have is a cigarette one-hitter, it has a very deep bowl so when I pack it I get an average of 3 hits out of each one. I usually have to pack like 9 onies! That's like 27 hits!! What should I do? How long should I take a break?

2. Get a new better piece first off. Smoking different ways gets you high in different ways. Even if it's just a joint. How long you should take a break depends on how often you smoke. So how often is that?

3. Yeah upgrade your potatoes.

4. @Mista, I get really dank weed!
    I usually smoke 2-3 times a day.

5. Yeah I meant you should upgrade your smoking device. Either a good bong or vaporizer. Also of course your tolerance is going up if you smoke multiple times a day.

6. You need a way to deliver a ton of THC all in one hit so either try to clear fat pack out of your one hitter or find another piece that can do it (bong, vape)

7. Can someone guide me to a good home made bong I could make that hits hard?

8. Make a gravity bong

9. The "shallow" parts of your lungs don't absorb very well. Large hits that hit deeper in your lungs will have the thc absorbed much better.

10. Okay awesome, well I got plenty of weed, but anyone have an idea of what kind of bong I could make??

11. Go to youtube and type in "gravity bong"

12. [quote name='"mistahdobalina"']Go to youtube and type in "gravity bong"[/quote]

I just was about type this word for word and del is my shit