Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Being Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Aug 5, 2011.

1. That is very true, not at all their fault, its just unfortunate.

2. An ounce of dank can go for 400$ where i live in the matter of minutes.

200$ would go in milliseconds, people would do anything for prices like that here lol.

Id have to pay about 350$ an ounce but i never buy O's anymore, usually stick to half for 180ish.

Its a bitch living where i live, theres lots of dank, but its all so expensive because its usually shipped in and sold around real quick, and people want to make money....

I pray that one day i can get bud that cheap, possibly be fortunate enough to be in a position to grow at one point, legally or illegally....

3. I think we live in a similar area, shits crazy lmao. I got a half o for 200 the other week, wasnt that bad, not a bad deal i guess. 12.50 per gram compared to the 20 i usually pay :D

4. nice, i'v never had watermelon kush but I hear its awesome.

5. I hope you all can get discounts on your bud in the future. Would be great for dank to be nice and cheap for everyone. Im not complaining personally cause I pay $200-$250 max for my o's of dank , but then again I'm a patient.

Good luck to you all for getting cheaper dank! :smoke:

6. I would say youre getting ripped off because your in nyc. the stuff i get is from nyc and i get it way cheaper and the bud has to go trhough like 3 different dealers before it gets to me. 20 a gram is understandable but 70 an eighth is rediculous. your dealer is gonna keep charging it because you keep buying it. tell him you want it dropped or your not gonna buy anymore, thats what i would do

7. usually when i buy more than 2g's, my dealer gives me breaks. it's like sams club kinda. the more you buy, the less it'll cost ya.

8. Eighth of some dank would cost me maybe $40. I think $70 is indeed a huge rip off.

9. OP You are getting ripped forsure.I pay $40 1/8 In Cali from Dispensaries.

10. Just because $70 is a rip for you, does not mean its a rip off for him.

Not every one is fortunate to had cheaper prices.

11. it all depends where you're located.. $60-70 is pretty normal for NY whereas $40-$50 is normal for CA

12. 10 a gram is cheap though.

13. i havent read any of this...PM me OP....just PM me

14. theres a delivery service man....solves all of ur issues...

15. ask for his dealer. he is not a real dealer cut that middleman

16. i dont know how I would smoke if it was that expensive... Love 20$ eigths of good.. Id probly quit if weed were 20 a gram lol

17. i get 8ths for 50 in NYC...Manhatten....sometimes 60 depending....however i been messing with QPs lately....bubba kush....4 oz $800....n this is what they sell for 70-80 an 8th....sigh i hate that people pay this. i could get rich if i didnt wanna get busted on the subway with t hose faggy ass NYC cops...

18. 50-60$ an eighth is the going price around my area.

Anything above 60$ is getting a bit overpriced.