Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I being ripped off?+Other noob questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sourdieselrocks, May 22, 2010.

1. 1. Is the bud in the photo a dime and a dub? I got both for 20$ and he said the small one was a dub and the big one was a 40 piece.

2. Am I paying too much? I paid 20$ for both baggies (used neither of them yet) of "Fire Ares" weed or something like that which I tried looking up but couldn't find anything about. It is pretty good weed tho

3. Where do I get those mini baggies? Is there anywhere I can buy them? They don't sell them at the local Key Food :p.

P.s. I live in NYC
    P.s. Sorry for low pic quality

2. 1. no pic
    2. refer to 1
    3. head shops

3. ps theres no picture

4. They sell the mini baggies at most smoke shops. And you didn't post any pictures up. So try that one again.

5. 1. No picture.
    2. He probably just said fire. That means dank and usually you should get a gram of dank for $20. That doesn't make sense though because a dime bag is $10 and a dub is $20 so you should be paying $30 if they were legit bags.
    3. Smoke shops.

6. there's no bud man, that guy jacked you

only kidding. :smoke: i'm stoned

7. #7 koopatroopa33, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    3 - But them at a grocery store or some shit. There bags, they can't be that hard to find. Also keep in mind glass jars are a good place to store your stash or a pill bottle. I use the plastic sandwich bags that you get at grocery stores combined with a pill bottle to reduce odor.