Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I being ripped off?+Other noob questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sourdieselrocks, May 22, 2010.

1. 1. Is the bud in the photo a dime and a dub? I got both for 20$ and he said the small one was a dub and the big one was a 40 piece.

2. Am I paying too much? I paid 20$ for both baggies (used neither of them yet) of "Fire Ares" weed or something like that which I tried looking up but couldn't find anything about. It is pretty good weed tho

3. Where do I get those mini baggies? Is there anywhere I can buy them? They don't sell them at the local Key Food :p.

P.s. I live in NYC
    P.s. Sorry for low pic quality

Attached Files:

2. Put a quarter or something beside it so we can actually know what size the baggies are.

3. Agreed, make the picture clearer too, I can barley see the weed in the bag.
    Take the weed out of the bag, put it on a white piece of paper, but a coin next to it, then take the pic.

Also, do you mean you payed $20 for each bag, or 20 for both?