Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Being A Dick If I Get Greens When Im Smoking Someone Out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lizard_king, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I went over to my friends house the other day with an 1/8th of some dank and after the 3rd bowl this kid started freaking out and calling me a dick because I didn't want to give him greens. He didn't pay or anything, I was smoking him out. It also wasn't his house that I was at, it was someone else's. He would also put my weed where I didn't know where it was and weird ass shit like that. It seems to me that he is the one who is being a tool but just to make sure I'm not the dick I am doing this.  :smoke:

2. shady shit.

kids these days have no etiquette

3. I thought the real @[member="Lizard King"] was asking this question. My mind was almost obliterated. 

4. #4 TheAnswer121, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  5. What a goof, that sort of shit is a piss off. Don't ever smoke that kid out again, aha.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It's not really the "greens" thing that confuses me..it's him putting your weed where you can't find it. Wtf is that shit? Kid needs to be smacked up side the head.

7. What this kid said.. Happen to me one time weird ass kids hiding shit, smacked that nigga in the mouth

8. People can just fuck off if they're not appreciating the herb you're sharing with them. 
    Don't stress it kiddo, he was being the dick. 

9. No you are not a dick. If it was his house, his pipe, his munchies and he threw some cash down, then yeah he gets greens. My friends and i have a rule: everybody gets greens cause we all smoke each other out. We all pitch in something to the sesh. If we can't pitch in now, we get ya back later.
      Always offer a lady greens unless she is a selfish mean bitch.

10. Ha sounds like he was finding and wanted to steal your shit. Ha that be funny if he actually was lizard king.

11. Your weed your greens. Anything else is just being courteous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I generally give other people greens but only if they're not dicks about it/pitched in/their house or bowl

13. Hmm seems like no reason to me

Sent from my arc 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. What an asshole. You should have told him to gtfo. or slapped him. 
    You buy something, share it with him, and he wants to keep some. I mean imagine you just bought a new game, your both playing it and he tries to keep your game. 

I can't believe this, I mean what the fck is wrong with some people these days??

15. #15 WaxPayne, Aug 27, 2014
    Take your weed and smoke the whole thing in their face, then exit . 

16. How do people even have "friends" like this? I burn these kinds of bridges before I even consider crossing them exactly for this reason. No need to squander the whole "good vibes" aspect of a session with greed.

17. hey everyone gets greens if you corner it!!!

Skate.

18. #18 lFourTwenty, Aug 27, 2014

I agree..there are so many threads like this. It's like these people are scared to tell someone to fuck off.

I honestly would much rather toke alone than smoke my weed with some fucktard who is acting like a  9 year old.

19. Him putting your weed where you can't find it is him trying to basically make you think you lost it so he could keep it after you left. I uses to be a shady ass Guy in my teens op I know the tricks. Ditch this Guy asap

20. dude, if you're smoking a bowl, there should be multiple green hits. so if you're hoarding the bowl so he doesnt get any green hits, then yes you are a dick. either that or you torch the whole bowl in one hit, which also makes you a dick.

and yes, he does sound like a dick for hiding your weed, but you also sound stupid for letting him even touch your weed. keep it in your pocket.