Am I being a bitch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Twee, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I have been with my bf for a year now and I love him :D he'll often smoke weed with me and loves the fact that I'm a complete stoner. We both come from different backgrounds. I am white, irish.. live in Ireland and have done my whole life. He is asian, filipino and moved here when he was young enough. He's practically one of us now :D

And now the shit has hit the fan.

His ex is Asian, and he's met up with her in the past. He told me about it the first time, said it was a once off, she was moving home and he wanted to say goodbye. I said fair enough, I had no reason to say no. But when he did meet up with her, she filled his head with anti-white people shite. Its fucked up. She hates white people (i didn't know this) and guilt tripped him. She told him he's turning his back on his culture, he shouldn't be friends with white people, his country 'needs' him ect ect. I was so mad when i found this out. Especially the fact that she was speaking shit about me, yet she's never fucking met me. What really pissed me off, is that anything i say/ask him about his culture goes unnoticed and then he lets his ex have such a big influence on him.

Presently, i have my bf's phone (i lost mine and he lent me his). I don't read his texts, but when he got a text from his ex, I did. It was wrong, I know but we all make stupid mistakes. The text said 'hey wanna meet up for drinks this week?'. I was fuming. I thought this meeting up thing was a one off. I confronted him and he admitted he probably would of met up with her and not of told me. I got really mad, had a joint alone, got stoned and then thought maybe i was overreacting. I did tell him, i didn't want him seeing her.

But now, I don't know. I don't want to be that physco girlfriend who doesn't let her bf talk to other women. I'm not like that :( All my friends are male, and he never says anything to me about it. But this racist, anti-drug hating bitch is getting on my nerves.

Help :confused:

one love blades x

2. Eh... your man's ex sounds like a cunt... Fuck racist assholes... "you country needs you," rofl what the fuck is that nationalistic shit. You're turning your back against your culture... Rofl...

You aint being a bitch. I'd ask your man why he was going to go out with her without telling you, at least he's honest and told you he'd probably was going to do that, you know?

I'd be curious as to why he couldn't tell me he's going out with his ex. If it's because he thought it'd get you mad... Then don't you think him not telling you and you finding out would get your more pissed?

But you gotta ask, would he tell you that if he didn't know you read his text? You know what I'm sayin.

I'd say to him, that he needs to fuck off with his ex who spews racial propaganda into his ears.... unless he's hitting it... then he doesn't care.

Peace and be Safe.
    Guad

3. I thought she was leaving the country?

4. You are not psycho. It's ok to feel some sort of jealousy or envy that YOUR boyfriend is going out with some other girl. Especially if this other girl is trying to turn him against you and fill his mind with a bunch of caca. It's a bit fishy that he wouldn't tell you about it though. Stuff like that is bad news bears. Partners shouldn't be sneaking around each other's backs, and usually when they do it means they're hiding something more there.
    IMO, and I may be coming from leftfield, but I think you should maybe suggest the three of you getting together for drinks. She is obviously a big part of his life, and you are definitely a big part of it. Maybe it wouldn't hurt for the two of you to get to know each other. You can learn why she hates Irish whites so much, and maybe she can learn how much you care about him and see that you aren't bad at all.

Racism is an awful thing. Peace and love yo.

5. #5 Slang, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    edit

6. Yeah, she sounds like a bad egg. Not only a racist, but someone who's trying to influence your boyfriend's thought and turn him against you.

You're not being a bitch by not wanting him to see her, as far as I can tell.

7. You have every right to be pissed... What was your question again?

8. sounds like you just need to cool off until the bitch leaves.

then it should be all good?

9. so, your Bf told you he would see her without telling you? kind of sounds like he might be trying to undermine you (i.e make himself seem superior by letting you know he's sneaking around with other girls)

10. just tell your bf theres already enough Asian people in asia

11. I'd be pissed. You dont hang out with ex's if you currently are with someone.

12. Kick him to the curb and find someone to treat you right.

13. I don't think its a deal-breaker, but I'd definitely let him know how much it upset you and tell him that if it ever happens again then you won't be there to talk about it...

14. Lol I'm still laughing....fucked up but hey, it's true at the same time.

Sounds like he's looking for a reason to hook back up with her to be honest, and in that case you can't save people that don't wanna be saved.

Sorta along these lines
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78]YouTube - Project Pat - Don't Save Her (feat. Three 6 Mafia)[/ame]

15. your not a bitch that racist xenophobic Ex of his is the bitch. Considering she is plotting to break you two up, tell him no more talking to her if he says no it speaks volume's about where his head is at, if i was madly in love with a girl and one of my EX's was trying to break us up i would stay the fuck away from her on general principal and would be super pissed at my EX.

16. #16 hardheadedred, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    maby the problem is you haye been being a bitch.and he is looking for something new and different!but who am i to say?but it is something to think about.ask him what the fuck is happin.

17. [​IMG]

sounds like the EX is just being a hater. listen to the black guy in the pink suit. he knows whats up.

18. no offense but your boyfriend is a stupid cheating fuck.............lol thats what it sounds like anyway

19. #19 Fëanor, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
    There are two different things:

Not letting him talk to other women

versus

Not letting him talk to a woman he has fucked in the past (would fuck again) & who tells him he is a bad person for being with you and that he should leave you

She obviously wants him back. The fact that he would've gone to see her means he is open to the possibility.

PS - Asian communities are very racist. Although they would say their heritage is important to them it boils down to narrow-minded racism. Even here in the US, thousands of miles away from the Philipines and Ireland, Philipino guys have told me how tight-knit their community is. There is a VERY strong racial bond among them and I can definitely see him being criticized for a "mixed race" relationship. If you are too Asian you are insulted by being called a FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) and if you are too white you are a Twinkie (yellow/Asian on the outside, white on the inside).

20. Short answer... yes.

Long answer... still yes.

Not really, but your boyfriend sounds like a serious pushover.