Am i baked or did i just see a guy steal a quad?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Subarob, Mar 16, 2013.

1. just a few minutes ago i was outside, smoking a joint. quiet and dark as can be. when here comes a loud chevy pickup fly down the road. the driver parked in the middle of the road, and jumped out of the truck, set up loading ramps and jump onto a quad in a guys driveway. i saw him start it, and then load it into the back of the truck. he then shut the tailgate and drove away, aggressively and loud. perhaps drunk.
    i know what i saw, i'm just not sure what to think of it, haha.
    I even thought about calling the police, thought about it.
    oh well

2. When good people fail to act...

3. nah. it was his. he was just in a hurry.

and drunk.

bad combo

4. it was funny, he had to give it two trys to get it in his truck. first try was too slow. Next try was a little too fast and he slammed the front end into the cab.
    drunk, i agree

5. Awww dude dont rat! Come on, was only taking it for test drive. I Promise I'll have it back soon

6. He was just borrowing it..

7. Lets just stand there and watch your neighbors shit get stolen :rolleyes:

Sorry, had to make an asshole comment lol, I really have no idea if its your neighbor or not. Actually I'd probably just watch it as well if I had that joint burning in my hand.. If I had saw that before I sparked up, id for sure go see what that dudes up to.

8. na no one that owns a machine leaves it out in the driveway to get jacked period.

9. shoulda coulda woulda

10. Could always ask your neighbors if their quad got stolen... if it did, you could give them a description of the truck and the guy so they at least have something to go off of. :confused_2:

11. Good guy move if you suspect anything you should atleast be like yo dog

12. I had a motorcycle stolen from my driveway in broad daylight once.

13. talked to the neighbor today, i guess his buddy came and got his wheeler after he got some work done to it. that late at night anyone would be suspicious. but looks like were all gooddd:eek:

14. the world needs more good neighbors like you! it takes a village...