Am I awkward or just paranoid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Breath, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Ok so some background on me..I am a shy person but pretty outgoing once I get to know someone a little more. So... There is a spot I like to drive to once in a while to smoke a little bit outside my town.. I was chillin I'm my car not smoking or anything yet just in my phone and there's this dude and his girl parked on the side of the road with a nice motorcycle (Harley) he kinda starts walking up to my car with his girl they stop kinda close then he just came and asked me if I stalled my car (I did a donut before I parked because it just all empty pavement at the end of the road) .. I said no and he said "O ok I just wanted to see if you needed help or something." I complimented his bike and asked if they wanted to hit a pipe I didn't have papers and he said no I don't smoke and left. I felt bad like I should have asked if he smoked first or something. Should I have? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You don't know him, so don't worry about it. I'm in the same boat and sometimes worry too much about what complete strangers think. You were actually being one cool mofo offering him some smoke.

3. #3 King Willie, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Uhh, I don't see what this has to do with awkwardness or bein paranoid...

I don't know you... are you awkward? Do you get paranoid? Can't figure that out yourself?

4. Lol doing donuts! Don't worry you prob will never see them again in your life.

5. I think you're just overthinking the whole thing. I think if the guy that talked to you were to recap it, it would be like "I stopped to see if a guy needed help, he said no, offered me weed and I said no, because I don't smoke"  Hell, you were just being friendly. Even when someone awkwardly offered me weed when I didn't smoke, I'd still say thanks and appreciate the offer. If they were freaked out or offended, they don't worry about it, that's their problem.

6. Awwwwwwwkkkkkkwwwwwaaaaarrrrrdddddd!!!!!!