am i asking too much?

Discussion in 'General' started by imc00lerthanu, Jul 22, 2008.

1. hey gc, im having girl problems lately.
    i havent talked to my girly friend in like a week.
    i hungout with her last saturday (9 days ago) but thats pretty much the last time we talked.
    sunday night we got into this shuffle cause she got depressed and cut.
    she flipped out at me, then like 2 hours later texted back and was like "im sorry, im really depressed right now".
    so i tried to help her and talk to her, but she wouldnt let me.
    shes like "ive resorted to bad habits." (she never told me she cut until the next day)
    then i texted begging her to tell me whats wrong (i had called like 6 times by this point and she never piceked up) and shes like "im sleeping. leave me alone"
    so i didnt say anyhitng, then 5 minutes later shes like "thats a lie, im not sleeping. but i dont want to talk to ANYONE." so i kinda took this like she changed her mind and wanted to talk. she preceded to just be like "i told you whats wrong. theres nothing to say" so i just stopped texting.
    the next morning i asked her to call me so i could make sure she was alright.
    she kept saying she didnt wanna talk, and didnt know what i wanted to talk about. so i called and her friend answered, then she gave the phone to jess, then all she says is "hi, we are leaving to go to dunkin donuts. love you bye." then she hangs up.
    so then 20 minutes later i was like "is it that bad to take 5 minutes and talk to me? am i not worth it?" so she actually called me.
    then she was like "oh i told you i was alright. i didnt wanna talk." but she never said she was alright. i looked through all the texts, she never said she was okay.so ive talked to her for maybe a combined 5 minutes throughout the week. then last night i told her that i fealt forgotten. and she told me i wasnt, and that she was just busy. then i suggested calling me once in a while, and shes all like "oh i dont like talking on the phone. the only reason i talked on the phone during the school yeear was cause you liked it. i dont like it" then i just said goodnight.
    i know that i would drop anything to talk to her. and even if i hated talking on the phone, i would. but she isnt busy really. she is smoking at her friends. and last night shes like "oh, well cammy hasnt seen me either. ive isolated myself." but she never makes plans with me....
    and it makes me sad.
    it feels like she doesnt even think about me.
    i always check my phone, and im always waiting for a call.
    and like whenever i text and say "i love you." she doesnt say anything. like she isnt near her phone. but my friend jackie texted her earlier and they had a full fledged conversation.
    its like she is avoiding me :(

2. Sounds like it. Sucks I know, But its happened to the best of us.

Let her be for a few days, don't call or text, if you get no communication in that time , I'd say move on.

3. i was actually thinking of that.
    not to move on though.
    just like stop texting her, and if she texts, just do like 1 word answers.
    then let her miss me, and want me.
    :devious:

4. Girls don't work that way. Hell, they don't work any way. They're fucking unpredictable.

5. haha i know right?
    she always calls me impossible.
    but she is the one that is.
    i can tell you exactly how itll go down:
    ill stop texting, she will be like dub, you hate me?
    then ill crawl back and be like noonoonnononononono.
    :mad:
    god damm women and their vaginas

6. You need to stop playing games, give it a few days to cool off. Open the lines of communication and sort your shit out.

7. sounds like somebody hasnt been exercising their pimp hand

but what i would do is probablly jsut ignore her for a while if she comes crawling back then talk to her and help her get her shit back together, i eman what the fuck is the point of cutting?

8. wow im glad that i never let my girlfriend get to me like that

9. You're just a plaything to her. Tell her to eat shit and die before this gets any worse.

10. Time to make her miss you or it isnt going to last much longer.

11. Sounds like we have a crazy woman on our hands. Nothing but trouble and annoyance

12. hahaha :devious:
    +rep for making me laugh

13. Sorry I got like 1/4 of the way through your post and then decided "You can't help someone who won't help themselves."

I hope you can figure something out..

14. Dude wtf??if she didt talk to you first than she doesnt like you the most...........

no girl hates talking on the phone maby its just you..
    i dont mean to make you feel bad and all but dude her saying leave me alone means break up.

stop talking to her and if she calls you and aplogizes then talk to her about how rude she was if she doesnt call then shes been waiting for you to *leave her alone*

15. go hang with some of your boys, take your mind off her for a while.

16. Yeah dude, it's useless playing games, you're just setting your self up to get hurt even more. Take it at face value, give her space since it seems she wants it. If she wants to talk to you, let her come to you, otherwise just chill and go out with friends or something.

17. someone is a female!! literally

18. in the words of a pimp named slickback "hit the bitch" and my personal favorite "has not hitting the bitch worked so far?"

now obviously you shouldnt hit a woman, the above statement was intended to make you laugh. onto the serious advice, i would cut her loose personally. What i mean to say is, your a person you have feelings, you dont deserve to be treated like you dont matter or your not worth it. to me it sounds like she is avoiding you, and thats not cool. The least she could do is tell you she isnt interested or pick up a freakin phone and call. My heart goes out to you though bro, i have been there. good luck figuring it out

19. thanks man.
    well this morning, she sent me a message saying that she did miss me, but she didnt know what to say on the phone, blah blah blah, and that we are gonna hang out soon.
    so long story short, we are talking again.
    and we are going to see a movie friday.
    women confuse me :smoke:

20. Wow am I ever sick of women being excused from shitty behavior because they're "mysterious", or "confusing", or "unpredictable". :rolleyes:

Garbage. No one should accept this kind of treatment lying down. But because you did, she's now going to feel empowered to push the envelope, confident that you don't have the guts to break the leash.

From the first post, you sound like a nice, caring guy. Which is rather unfortunate, because if typical patterns are any indicator, most likely you're going to be cheated on, psychologically/emotionally abused, and/or friendzoned.