am i asking for too much?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by freakie, Jan 24, 2011.

1. hi guys, this year i will be doing my first outdoor grow. im planning on ordering Sweet Seeds Big Devil Feminized it says that they grow 1 to 1.5 meters. if i lst them and give them some nutes and foxfarm soil could i expect to fill up 2 or 3 ball brand mason jars?

thanks guys!,
    freakie

2. Honestly, It's hard to say bro. There are countless variables that go into what makes or breaks a grow.

3. he is right. its possibly to get pounds of weeed from 1 plant. its possible to get 2gs. so yes you can do it.

4. ok thanks guys ill be sure to post up a grow log when i start

5. While I agree it's impossible to predict a yield, that's not quite what you're asking, and you've given us some circumstances around which to frame an answer.

Ultimately it's going to come down to your ability to keep a plant healthy, because if it has big problems the yield, if any, will definitely suffer. But if you keep her going well then you should hit your goal because you are planning to give it great conditions. As an outdoor grow you are giving it the best and strongest light as well as a good long veg period and unlimited root volume. I assume full season (so April-May start to Oct or so harvest)? I assume good direct sun most of the day? If all that and you give it good soil and nutes to work with, use a little LST -- and keep her healthy and stealthy -- you should get half a pound minimum, possibly a lot more depending on strain.