Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I an asshole for doing this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankyDan, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I guess that means I atleast picked a good alias :D

2. thats a great point but I am still very dissapointed.

3. I'm so stoned, I never have anything interesting to say when I come to GC.

4. hahahh you had me crackin up man:hello:

5. You did right by cuttin them loose. Now don't let them live rent free in your head. There are plenty more friends out their. Good luck.

6. I second that completely. what a doucher. Like f that kid. but it really sucks when this stuff happens. youll find new friends and hookups soon!

7. To add to my peice i found some sweet ass sweet pictures on here.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/748775-dank-pics-dank-nugs-you-will-piss-your-pants.html
    anyways i sent that like to this kid i know who is cool but i knew him in highschool and neither of us smoked weed till college.
    So at we dicovered eachother smoked and the fomed a bond kinda, i got high with him all summer.
    This kid kinda thinks i owe him weed, i guess i might idk.
    Heres the story: last time we smoked together i had two other girls with me, my best friend and another girl from highschool. so anyways he packed a bowl in my friends small ass bowl but he did pile it on top like a mountian so it went aroung twice or something.
    then we were all ripped and sat and talked in my car for a while. well my best friend had to go home but i had already packed a cyclone but she really had to go. so this boy i sent that to his house is on the way to her house so i needed to drop him off at his house. and her was like pissed we didnt have time to smoke th cylone and kinda made a big deal like "well go drop her off and go smoke this okay?" so i kinda told him no im way tooo high and im sleeping a her house. im sorry. thanks for the bowl, and he was going back to school in a couple of days and he say "were gunna hang out in the next couple of days right??? grr." kinda coldly but i through down like a mother fer, thats my biggest prob w/ it is that i am always throughing down my bud. im too nice. but i felt like kinda disrespected that he was a douch like that. bumski.

Anyways i sent hime those pics and he sent back

he said "that looks fucking dank ... were you actually able to get a hold of this?"

lol.

8. OP, you absolutely did nothing wrong! People treating you as a fairweather friend when they want weed is intolerable and it's awful fucking rude of them to do that to you. I hate those types. My two favorite stoner friends, who have kind of taught me the ways of the herb, have taught me to share and help each other out when you can, you know... trust and friendship? But then you get shitwipes like OP mentioned and it ruins stoner image :( grrrrr