Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I An Apprentice Or Seasoned Toker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by T Bone, Jun 26, 2014.

1. This is my first post and i was wonder something I've been smoking for 2 years now and smoke about once or twice a week. i was wondering is this long enough to be considered a seasoned toker? and what are the qualifications to be a seasoned toker? thanks

2. ...If you have to ask. :cool:

3. I'm just wondering

4. youre an ant in the afterbirth.. so to speak

5. That went over your head...Let me try this.

If you have to ask the question, you most definitely fall into apprentice. :cool:

6. Even if i've been smoking for 2 years?

7. It's subjective. Personally, I don't buy into hypothetical class systems. Who cares if you've been smoking 2 years or 20 years?

8. #8 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Sums it up well.

OP you have a long way to go grasshopper.

9. Here's a few questions to see, no cheating!
    What's the difference between indica and sativa?
    Who is David Goldstein and what's the science behind a fritted disk?
    What's a natural perk?
    What's the synthesis of shatter?
    What's the difference between ice wax and ear wax?
    Explain hydroponics.
    What is the best perk and size for oil rigs?
    What grade of Ti do you want in a nail?
    What is the best heating element for an oil vape pen?
    Who is one of the biggest seed distributors in the world. Hint, he's Canadian.
    That's just a few easy ones.
    I'm guna say no because there is no way you can be that experienced only smoking once a week for 2 years. Once you can start recognizing/identifying buds from look, smell, taste, and high, is once your on your way. You'll get there!

10.  Yet even worse. If one resorts to asking on line its an automatic two year penalty, loss of status & one once again becomes a mere prospect by default. DAMN!....All that coughing for nothing!! 

The Master wants to see you now. Don't forget to bring your papers & make darn sure they're all in order. :lol:

11. I used to be a seasoned toker, then I stared a cat right in the butthole and now I'm back to being an apprentice toker

Omega369

12. it doesn't matter both sections are for noobs asking about drug tests or what strain they got

13. #13 Delightfully High, Jun 26, 2014
    The length of time in which you've been a "toker" doesn't negate whether or not you're a "seasoned toker" ,what determines whether or not a person is a "seasoned toker" is what said person knows about cannabis and it's culture.

14. #14 TakeAHit04, Jun 26, 2014
    I personally think it depends on how you look at seasoned tokers. I personally don't consider myself a seasoned toker and I've been going on almost 7 years cause the way I see a seasoned toker is they are a grower and know ALOT about weed and the tools and knows about the old days. I don't grow and wish so bad that I can so I don't know any growers knowledge at all, only about smoking weed. I see a seasoned toker as one of those older guys who grow fields or a good amount of weed and have been for a long time and just one of those guys who you smoke a joint with and would talk about the old days. That's how I see a seasoned toker but if you see it as only smoking and nothing about growing, then I think your about there.