Am i an alcoholic?

Discussion in 'General' started by die2014, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Slam shots on a daily basis and by end of night ive downed 3/4 bottle of smirnoff nightly i feel like alcoholic but dont think i am.. Problem is there isnt realy a time that im not affected by this heavy alcohol consumption in some way

2. Yes, you have a problem.

3. Find help pleese

4. #4 Spaced, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    By your mirror picture avatar you look 15.

Thus, yes, you have a drinking problem.

What's even worse is you came to a marijuana website to some what show off about it and pose it like its an issue for attention.

5. yeah dude

I'm pretty sure just doing it once a week makes you an alcoholic. Getting on a repeating schedule is like the definition of alcoholism.

6. Im tire of this fucking life dog fuck this shit my dog does my girl breaks up with
    Ev my mom aalks in on me whackin it fml

7. #7 hoopzies, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
    If you have to ask...you probably are.

It's not like you have to feel physically withdrawal every time you don't drink to be an alcoholic.

I'm taking a drunk driving course right now and they asked us 20 questions and if you answered 2 you're considered an alcoholic...I answered like 12 and I never considered myself an "alcoholic" until recently but I definitely am. Doesn't mean you can't live a successful life.

8. i know exactly what you mean :rolleyes:

9. No one can tell you you're an alcoholic.. But usually when people ask questions like this they already know the answer and are just asking for confirmation.

And to the people saying drinking once a week makes you an alcoholic.. LAWL

10. I think 15 drinks a week for a man is considered an alcoholic and 8 for a woman although there are certain factors that can make you one even if you drink less (ie drinking alone, once you start drinking you cant stop, going to work drunk, using alcohol to medicate yourself, etc..)

11. lol ur sig says it all

12. alcoholic isnt so much based on how much you drink but more of that you cant stop drinking once you strart and you rely on alcohol to get through the day

13. Go to an aa meeting and find out for yourself. Heavy drinker doesnt necessarily = alchy.

14. funny troll is funny

15. Do you honestly have to ask the question or just want attention? Stop being a dumbass and stop drinking so much.

16. dam,i mean i think u should CUT DOWN but the choice is yours.

17. I think when your drunk you should extract your blood then inject in through your anus .

It's like a cycle , you'll be drunk forever !!!

18. Lol, those questionaires are bullshit. Dont read into them at all. 90% of our gen would prob be alchs if they all took it.

19. Youve all been trolled. Look at his sig, re read the post. Check his second post. TROLLING HARD :)