Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Nov 28, 2012.

1. i cant really stomach food when im ripped, since I have terrible cottonmouth. all i can do is drink things. but when my high wears off im hungry as a hippo lol. anyone else?

2. you're alone.

3. I normally don't get that hungry unless I'm around food when I'm baked. I would definitely have something to drink during your session to get the cottonmouth to go away. Stay high bro

4. I dont get the munchies for about an hour after I smoke. And then I go out and raise the job security at the local donut shop...

5. It varies for me. Sometimes I'll be needing munchies really bad but other times I don't really think about it. Definitely gotta have a drink to keep the dry mouth at bay!

6. Nope your not..i tried to eat pizza with a supercotton mouth and nearly died choking on the bread.

7. Well, you're not alone, but you're definitely in somewhat of a minority.

8. The only time I've been able to relate to this somewhat was once when I got ripped and struggled to catch my breath from eating food so fast hehe.

9. lol i ate crackers and twas the sahara

10. For me, it's not really a "I'm starving!" thing. It's just that once I start eating, I won't stop. Sometimes, I'll feel hungry after smoking, but if I don't eat, I'm fine.

11. I don't really get super hungry if I'm smoking unless I was already extremely hungry to begin with, then I seem to be able to eat double the amount before getting full than I normally would be able to

12. Cant you just cure that cotton mouth with a couple glasses of watah? Maybe I don't get cotton mouth quite as severely as others.

13. I usually eat too much and throw up when doing a huge rip. :<