Am I allowed to just wear a hat and not be a douche?

Discussion in 'General' started by HeaDiEs RusH, Aug 2, 2011.

1. it's different if you are wearing it becuz you're a fan instead of wearing a team hat for a fashion reason.

i hate seein kids wearing a teds hat or a royals hat and prolly don't even know 5 players on the whole team.

yankees hats are the worst becuz every rapper rocks one.

2. i wear a hat all the time, i dont consider myself a douche. i just like snapbacks. hit em up. who cares what people, in my opinion or at least in my town, hats just like add steez.. no games. at partys, all the dudes with the hats get their hats worn by girls and when a girl wears your hat.. your in.

3. I wear snapbacks.
    I enjoy them.
    Nothing douchish about that.

4. Dude, just wear what you want to wear.

I myself am trying less and less to wear explicitly branded/logo shirts, hats, garments, etc. just because I feel I am nothing but a walking billboard for whatever company made the clothes.

But ultimately, wear what you want. You can't do away with the production of judgement by others, but you can not give a fuck about what that production amounts to in their minds.

5. I have one solid black Yankee fitted that I wear to work. Other than that, I dont care for the whole fitted flat brim thing, its a little bit too obnoxious looking and I dont want to be confused as being a wigger of some sort. My advice is you get yourself a Kangol 504, or something similair in just regular old black. Its more classy looking (assuming you dont wear it to the side like a retard) and even the different colored ones are less ridiculous looking.

6. #26 Raw Toast, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Confidence and not giving a fuck are musts for hat wearing

7. Your fedora is ugly.

8. i have a few fitted caps and am thinking of getting a tisa snapback. I dont care what other think i just think they look nice and they keep your face from getting burnt

9. Wear the opposite of a flat billed cap. :hello:

Attached Files:

• ZCap.png
      ZCap.png
      File size:
      119.9 KB
      Views:
  10. #30 Chamonix, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    I have four fitted caps.

3 are FOX racing, 2 white, 1 black.

I also have a black Metal Mulisha hat. I wear them backwards.

Always fun when one day I am wearing a two piece Italian suit worth over 1000$ and talking to multi-million dollar business and that night I have a hoody, baggy jeans, a backwards hat, skate shoes and a graphic t-shirt while smoking a fat joint or blunt.

Clothing really doesn't make up a person, only a fraction of them. That fraction is the appearance and perception people observe when they look at you. If you can't change that perception when you open your mouth that is when there is a problem.

11. I feel naked without my hat, never catch me without one :smoke:

12. My friends four year old looked me right in the face and said "You look weird without your hat on".

13. Trucker cap > 59 fitties or whatever the fuck they're called

[​IMG]

14. Flat brim hats are worn by fags with tight shirts, those thick black bracelets, and skinny black jeans. Or by retarded "bro's" / obnoxious frat boys.

Not exclusively by those people, but that's the stereotype.

15. For every 10 people I see that fit this stereotype, I only find one who doesn't.

Sorry OP but 90% chance you're a douche.

JK, but not about the numbers part.

16. "Not uh, quit lyin"
    [​IMG]

17. I don't consider myself any of those and I wear flat brim hats.... More then half the people that you categorize you probably don't even know.

18. I bought a fitted flat brimed Rockstar hat 2 years ago. Bent the brim to my liking and wear it every day. No one has ever gave me any shit for it. If they do, let them, they wont see my fist heading at their face that way.

19. just put the hat on the head.

and to the rest.

fuck the haters.

lol, but if the had is making you look stupid, dont wear it???