Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I allergic to weed?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by El Kabong, May 4, 2007.

1. Hi all- I have smoked weed for nearly 30 years now. Along lifes way, I have had stitches from hockey pucks, froze my face snowmobiling as a kid, been punched a few times... here is my problem. When I smoke weed it becomes irritable under my right eye and becomes puffy and red. This is where i received a good punch maybe 6 years ago. The eye never healed after that and smoking does not help. If I quit smoking for maybe 3-4 days it gets a little better but then I get the urge to start smoking again. I have heard of vaporizers and am not leaning towards buying one now, but I am looking for any creams or ointments that will get rid of my puffy eyes. i have heard of siver nitrate but havent tried it yet. Can anybody help? I know a lot of you will tell me to stop toking but I dont want that option. Thanks for your help.

2. any pain following the inflammation? itchiness? describe it a little more. how big of a lesion (l and w)? how close to the bottom or top eyelid? do you smoke cigarettes? need a little more detail or need a definite diagnosis on the problem if you have already have one.