Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I allergic to weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HunterSkater710, Jul 13, 2017.

1. i've been smoking for about 6 years now, never had any issues untill I started getting big amounts of weed. never had issues when touching or smelling weed before

when i got my first QP (113grams) i had it all out on the scale and my eyes started watering and itching like crazy, leaving the room made it go away this was a few months ago.

later I dropped a nug in my bed and and ened up laying on it, I woke up with a rash on my chest where it was. itched like hell only for like 2 hours then it went away.

and now anytime i grind up weed my eyes itch so bad and water.

i mostly dab now, idk if smoking weed is good or bad becase of that, but with shatter i never had an issue

2. As long as the reaction does not happen whilst handling and consuming wax etc., ideally you should be fine. Always talk to a doctor, but I find the more I expose myself to an allergen (I.e. bananas) I will get less reaction over time with repeated exposure.

3. Is it possible there may have been silica sand on the bud. Theres shady people who weigh down bud that way. And if can be very abbrasive not sure about the eye's though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. Harvesting/trimming weed stings your eyes, tho I've never had it happen from just weighing bud.

5. the bud was one of the most potent strains I have smoked, it seems to only happen with good quality weed. maybe when I was younger I just got bad weed and now thats it potent so whatever is making me react there is more if it in this bud?