Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i allergic to weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, May 15, 2012.

1. Alright so ive noticed its always harder to breath through my nose when im high... It feels like my right nostril always get stuffed up, am i allergic to tree?

2. No. If you were allergic more serious reactions could occur. Just the clogging of the right nostril isn't enough. I noticed when I smoke if I have a cold or my allergies were already bothering they will get worse. Doubt your allergic to tree though.

3. Well whats the cause of it then?

4. could be deviated septum.
    does it happen when you vape?

5. I havent vaped in months... so i don't really remember

6. Maybe its just the smoke thats irritating your body. Or maybe you have a cold, or maybe you have some minor seasonal allergies you just dont know about. Never heard of anyone being allergic to cannabis tho, i guess its possible

7. Sometimes when I smoke it seems to make my nose congested so it is probably just your nose getting irritated especially if you are smoking and not vaping. Do you exhale some smoke out of your nose sometimes?

8. All these suggestions are the obvious sort of answer.. But oddly, as much as I agree, I smoke to unblock my sinuses/ease allergies. It's tobacco smoke that makes me stuffy and cough all the time.

9. Stuffy noses are a part of life.

10. I had the same exact problem that lasted from summer of last year until just pretty recently. When I smoked it seemed I got congested and could hardly taste or smell (usually neither). Eventually it went away but I went to an ENT and he prescribed some steroids for a week and that worked (only for that week though). Not much we can do honestly, either let it pass or see la doctora.

11. Same thing happens to me. Every time i smoke, one of my nostrils clog up a bit. Usually at the end of the day though. I usually just use the saline i have to clear it up. I always thought it was just another side effect from smoking.

12. Or maybe your nose is already a Lil stuffy and you are hyper sensitive when high (we all are I think) so you actually notice it and maybe it Seems bigger then it is. Idk, Just a theory.