Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i allergic to pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scorn500, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I have smoked pot for ruffly 12ish years, on april 19, 2005 i had an overdose no not pot, i was heavy into other drugs. i was on CCC blow and pot. i died twice on the ambulance ride to the hospital. before the incident i smoked i would have a great experience, good body buzz no worries, great cosmic thinking, the works! after the OD i smoke just a little and i feel a hard swelling pressure in my head my body temp sky rockets and my heart rate speeds up. i feel as if i am haveing that OD all over again. i still smoke usally just a hit or two from a bowl. could it be that im allergic or just low grade bud? i am not sure. not a question i can really ask a docter about tho. any input on this would be great!

one thought is the kind of high im getting, i think it may be the indica that cause's it so i am thinking i should just get a more stativa high insted. i dont know just a thought. any input would be great!

- Scorn

2. if you have been smoking 12ish years why would you ask apprentice tokers and not know how to spell roughly?

ask your doctor to test if you are allergic to hemp.

3. You body has assumed that any drug is bad and goes in protection mode is my guess. Kind of how a car can go in limp mode if it thinks it is having a problem.

4. maybe youre just paranoid that ur gonna get that same feeling anytime u do a drug and you trick your body into thinking its happening again

5. Stop smoking.

6. send me all your weeds and walk away from it all lol. seriously though, if i OD'ed and died twice in an ambulance ride, that would be a sign that maybe i should take up a less "destructive" hobby to have a good time. youre lucky to be alive. enjoy it. put down the bowl and go outside. enjoy the world. that just goes to show you how short life really is and how quickly it can end.

7. i enjoy after a hit or two, i go back to iraq in january so im do go and enjoy life to the fullest i am going to a shit hole, i thought last time was bad this mission is going to blow donkie dick!

SEMS1, i have never been good at spelling, had to drop out of school, dont be so quik to judge my friend. and im new to this forum i just posted on the wrong one i went to the other forum. but thanks for the reply

8. thats all good man, im not judging, just was curious when you said you cant see your doctor etc. but i understand man.

hemp allergy tests are totally legal and should give an indication on wether or not your allergic to pot.

Sems~

9. Sounds to me that subconsciously your mind has related smoking marijuana with doing those harder drugs. You OD'd and now it's branded into your mind that you could OD again and the marijuana brings back that feeling and thought process.

Similar to how when people get sick after eating a food they love, they hate it after throwing it up. The taste just reminds them of that bad experience and makes them nauseous all over again.

I'd say it's mental. If you try smoking differently, getting away from the normal you probably won't feel it. If you smoked out of a bong before try smoking out of a vaporizer. Just try to smoke your weed in places/ways you haven't tried before and see if that helps.

10. just ask the fucking doctor. he CAN NOT repeat ANYTHING you say to him. its called patient confidentiality (wow did i spell that right?) i had hernia surgery a year ago and needed to be put under and the surgon asked me if i did any drugs and i said fuck yeah i smoke weed, and he just said ok and it wasnt a problem. no snotty looks or comments. a good doctor will not judge you. ask him.

11. If you were able to smoke weed for 12 years, im going to have to say no, your not alergic, it may be a byproduct of the OD.

Unless you were having these symptoms before as well as after the OD i would have to say you are not allergic and it must be something brought upon by the OD.

12. thank you all very very much for the input on my situation, i am just about convinced now that its just in my head. the mind is very powerful if you beleive something enough it haves in this case i scare myself into my reactions, thank you all once again!!

-Scorn

13. Damn....that's crazy.
    What did that all feel like, if you don't mind me asking. Do you remember any of it?
    I know a couple people who have died before and been brought back, one of which became religious after the experience. What's it feel like to die?

If you would rather not share, don't worry.

14. Actually, Id like to hear a little more also if your ok with posting a little about it. Ive only ever smoked and Robo-tripped several times. And actually I robo-tripped before I ever smoked and I can honestly say I will never do anything other than smoke from here out - Its just so much more calm. I cant imagine what blow and CCC's (Sorta the same as Robo - but alot more harsh) and smoking + dieing twice.

15. "Question about pot" -> Apprentice Toker forum .. read the forum descriptions SEMS1 =O

16. i will post a link of my story after finding the approperate forum.

17. Why would you mix CCC and blow? I heard its amazing but that just sounds so bad for you, how much c's and how much blow are we talking?