Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I allergic to cannabis?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Beasty_Bud, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Hi guys,

So long time smoker here, 8 years nearly and have smoke regularly everyday since I started, I have never had any problems when it come to smoking canabis, never gone white etc.

Well today I was trimming my plant and got a lot of sticky trich's on my arms / hands, where my skin has come in contact with the plant I have come out in a huge rash which is itchy and swollen, also annoyingly sticky haha, just wondering if this is normal when touching live flowering plants?

Also always have a few other symptoms I.e bad respiration, stomach cramps but I'm asthmatic so always put it down to that.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers in advance,
    Beasty Bud

2. I had similar problem occur a couple days as a matter of fact. After I had cut and hung my Mary Jane, I thought it’d be funny to run around with my drying buds hang around my necks on a wire string. Well after I removed the bud necklace, my neck started itching like crazy. Weirdest thing ever. It went away after an hour and half but still the first occurrence of mj making me itch.

Im sorry I could supply you with an answer OP, I’m actually interested in the phenomenon myself.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It is possible that you have an allergic reaction.
    It is also possible that your skin is just more sensitive to the tiny hairs on the bud that can poke and scratch you on a minuscule scale.
    Gloves can be a must for a lot of trimmers, others have iron skin.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. I swear this must be a troll I had to laugh throughout the enitre post, you already asked how to get your girl to give you head lmao