Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i all good to go for a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokinbudzzz, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Okay so I'm going to be working in pipeline construction with a buddy and need to get drug tested. This job will be in about 2-3 months but I don't want to give up smoking since it helps me stay away from alcohol with I have a alcohol problem so it's really important to me. I'm going to be buying a whizzinator online and using my brothers pee. I'll get him to pee for me a couple hours before the test and I will use heat pads and my own body to keep the piss warm until I take the test. Am I missing something here or am I good to go with my plan to beat the drug test. I really don't trust synthetic piss so that's why I am using my brothers clean urine. Oh yeah 1 more question, is 1 heat pad good enough to keep the piss warm and how hard is it keeping the piss at the right temps?

-thanks in advance

2. I have a question too. Where the fuck have you been?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fucking busy haha.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol as soon as I read the title I was about to recommenced this actually. Not sure how well it works or whatever though. Are you sure you know exactly when they're gonna test u? Would be awkward walking around with a fake dick for no reason but ig it's better than not getting hired.

Drug tests are such a fucking joke for weed. Weed stays in your system for a long time because unlike other drugs the body doesn't view it as a toxin and doesn't feel the need to flush it from your system. And yet stoners need to be the ones dealing with this bs when people that do hardcore drugs can take a few days off and be totally clean. Despite the fact that they would be the ones to allow drugs to actually be a problem as a worker rather than stoners.

Off topic rant ik but sum bs breh. Anyway gl with your test and shit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah I agree man it's total bullshit. Hopefully when Canada legalizes weed all these dumb drug tests stop.

6. That should work unless they do surprise drug tests, where my boyfriend was working they had to get piss tested every 3 months or so but they weren't told the exact day so they couldn't do stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. No it's not random it's just a pre employment drug test. They just schedule you for whatever day and you come in and piss for them. They also don't watch you or anything they just let you do your business in the bathroom. Also, they don't drug test you again unless they suspect you are taking drugs. Like if someone on the crew says you smell like weed or if you cause a injury to someone or something they will drug test you again.