Am I Alive?...

Discussion in 'General' started by chronictoker, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Got nailed by Drunk Driver...on way home from work around midnight. I think I'm okay. No injuries, just sore...More details after I get some sleep and feel normal again. On Ibuprofen 800mg, took 2...Just stopped by to tell somebody the good news, that Yes I am Alive!!! gc...bad bad accident, but I'm fine, stupid bitch, I can't believe her irresponsibility, but I'll tell you what I remember tomorrow, right now I don't even know if this is real or just a dream. But I feel the soreness, and that's the only thing that's real right now...went to the hospital to get checked out got ex rayed and got some pills down ma throat, and got to pee finally. Now at home in recliner watching tv, drinking a gatorade and posting on gc. Bed soon. Probably no work tomorrow...

2. damn!! glad your ok

3. thanks, SpringsStang...Don't know why but for some reason the first thing I wanted to do was post on gc...haha. how lame am i. Damn really shows how much this place means to me...yeah, I got rear ended at the entrace to my fucking neighborhood, haha, the impact sent the car flying through the white fence hahah. took out a nice section...stopped eventually in some grass or something. The worst part of it was. Before I was like thinking again, all I can remember is hearing the gal trying furiously to start her vehicle, the ignition just that sound you know it lasted forever. She was trying to ditch my ass at the scene. Little did she know, her engine was no longer in her van....All I have to say is I'm glad I drive a civic, and that I was wearing my seat belt. Sometimes I don't, so I probably would have died, no airbag went off or anything. More later. peace out. chron...

4. Nice to see you're in one piece Chronic. Close call.

MeT

5. That's one intense night, good to see you came through it all right though.

6. I hate car crashes, so it's good that you're alright bro :D

7. sue that bitch

8. happy to hear ur ok bro ....

9. Sorry to hear the bad news man.

Glad your still alive to tel the strorie.

10. I'm glad you're ok. :) I just hope you aren't sore when you wake up.

11. Fuckin Drunk Drivers :mad:

12. good to hear your ok dude!

i got hit by this asian girl on her cell when i was walking back to campus acouple years ago, she was like omg are you ok?! i was like 35 bucks and this never happened and she payed up and i bought 2g's with it.:hello:

13. At least ur just chillin with a beer on the chair man, that bitch has to deal with her conscience now.

14. Damn dude, I hope you heal up real quick. I also hope bitch loses her licence for a long time. Damn.
    Drunk drivers are lame.

Ha! An asian chick backed into my buddies car a year or so ago, put a little crease in the fender on the edge and a couple scrapes on the bumper. She starts freaking out and offers him $150 to forget it ever happened. He yelled at her a bit, cause he was mad about the car, and she ended up handing over $200 and we polished out the scratches the next morning. The crease is there, but hardly noticable.

15. Glad you're okay!!!

what a whore, tryin to burn off like that. I'll bet she didn't even check if you were ok. people man.

I got hit by an indian girl on her cell on campus a few weeks ago. I would've asked for money too, but i got really mad and punched a couple rather large dents into her hood. would've been one thing if it wasn't the crosswalk at a stop sign. who does that?

16. Thanks, everyone. I'm okay and everything, not too sore. Yeah, I was like turning onto the main street there that my neighborhood is on. Probably like a block to the entrance, and it's a 35 mph road. I saw the car in the distance, but pretty far away so I was okay to turn you know, but I didn't realize how fast she was going. So I had made the turn and was accelerating before the turn to my neighborhood and I guess she slammed on the brakes, and slid a bit before she plowed through the back of my car. I guess it sort of turned me to the right and I went up some grass went right through the fencing, shattered it, and eventually stopped, my door has been forced open from the impact.

I didn't really move or do anything for a few minutes. was just in shock While she was trying to start her vehicle. Then since I was so close I just called my dad and told him he better come out here. Then I was on the phone with the 911 dispatcher, when someone came running up to me. I thought it was a passerby or something, but then she started yelling at me, and I realized it was the driver. She was clearly intoxicated. Tried to convince me that I ran into her...And I lost it, and cussed her out while the dispatcher was still on the line. I don't remember too much after that. Medics checked me out. Couldn't make a written statement so I told the cops what happened, and they said I better go to the hospital. Had to wear one of those braces and everything and they layed me down, got ex rayed at the hospital, and took some ibuprophen, was able to get up to pee, then I got cleared to go home. Fine now.

17. wow dude. great to hear you are ok. sounds like you got pretty lucky

18. Dang hopefullly u'llo get a prety penny for this.But good to hear u allight.

19. yeah, thanks Tokin:) ...If I hadn't worn my seatbelt it would have been a different story. Anyways I found out today that she was two and a half times the legal limit. She got arrested and everything, so yeah...it's all good. They said she was definitely speeding too, not sure how fast. Still ok still a little sore, I got some lortabs, so it's chill.

20. man, that sounds like it was a close call, good thing nothing too bad happened.