Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i addicted? I do everything on weed!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tinytank32, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Am i addicted guys? Im a college student and like im high all the time. i smoke 2-3 times a day i go to classes high, i do quizzes high, i study high, i write papers high, i talk to my friends high, they know it but they say i act the same high or not. Could it be that i adapted this into my system? People are telling me to quit, but let me just say.... F THAT haha as long as i get a good gpa like 3.0+ its all good right! thumbs up guys! weed has changed my life forever! I started 3 years ago, when i was 17 freshman year in college. never smoked in high school!

But i love marijuana im sorry for all the haters who wants me to quit! I just want it all!! This plant, im so happy to have it :) Only you guys and my 2 closest smoking friends know!

2. Nah man... You aren't addicted..

I mean, you're doing good. It's just apart of a daily habit..

Addiction is where it controls your life and you make your life revolve around Mary, Mary should revolve around your life.

3. You are dependent, not addicted.

4. thank you man, i smoke like 4-5 grams a week... i just dont know if i should feel guilty about it ya know, people putting me down even though they smoke cigarettes lol,

5. #5 tinytank32, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    Im glad people respond to these, i dont usually go on much but this cherryberry kush making me want to tell the whole F'in world ya know! tahaha and also, I smoke because i love it and dont care what people think! This is much better than ciggs, or anything else, i am proud to be part of such an amazing plant! ya know! :)

6. your not addicted at all, you just know how much better life is with a little green mixed through it..
    :)

7. Hes not dependent this would mean if he did not have weed withdrawal would occur anything that involves dependence involves W/D.

Its just a habit and yes you are addicted but is that so bad when you consider the alternatives and if you wanted to stop things wont be bad just boring again.

8. I dont want to stop! Hahaha too much fun with this precious gift! I remember the first two times i tried, i hated it thought it was stupid never got high. But after my friend bought me this glass bong, 2 hits and my life changed forever haha, F'in incredible!! only takes 2 big bong hits and life is the best

9. By his post it sounds like he is dependent on weed for happiness and to have fun, so yes, he is dependent.

10. haha i dont need weed to have fun, but it enhances the fun dramatically ya know!

11. you say tomato.......:rolleyes:

12. If you smoke 3-4 times a day and are "addicted" then that must make me a feen.

13. You're not an addict, more like puff the magic.:smoke:

14. You should try mini breaks in between just for self-controls sake ( and a mini t-break ;) ) I smoke once everyday of like .2 at school ( thats all i really get cause of all the ppl in my crew xD ) and I was thinking that was to much, ur call man.

15. if u can go longer than a hour or 2 without being high ur not addicted theres ur answer

16. I bet some of your friends are addicted to alcohol, and won't admit it to years down the road when they're life is spiraling downward.

If you smoke for the next 15 years, well you will have a lower chance of cancer, diabetes, and depression :p

17. Keep that GPA, keep the Ganj.

18. I sometimes think I'm addicted. I smoke in the evenings when i get a chance. which is usually every day. I like to wake N bake on my days off.

Im 20. Not going to school. just working. i don't go to work high, or around my family high. I only do it after work to make sure i do the important things first, and it makes the bowl that much better :)

I only starting smoking last October, so not even a year yet. Never smoked in highschool.

I've also never drink alcohol. I'm not lying. never even tried it. Never smoked a cigarette in my life either.

So my money for my pleasure, only goes to weed. Not alcohol and cigarettes

I always tell myself to just stop for a day, but if i get the chance, i'll go do that bowl. I know i stop cause i have to stop when my girlfriend would sleep over (she hates weed)

19. [quote name='"tinytank32"']Am i addicted guys? Im a college student and like im high all the time. i smoke 2-3 times a day i go to classes high, i do quizzes high, i study high, i write papers high, i talk to my friends high, they know it but they say i act the same high or not. Could it be that i adapted this into my system? People are telling me to quit, but let me just say.... F THAT haha as long as i get a good gpa like 3.0+ its all good right! thumbs up guys! weed has changed my life forever! I started 3 years ago, when i was 17 freshman year in college. never smoked in high school!

But i love marijuana im sorry for all the haters who wants me to quit! I just want it all!! This plant, im so happy to have it :) Only you guys and my 2 closest smoking friends know![/quote]

Some people tell you that you need help... Some people can fuck off and go to hell

20. Do u really wanna be labeled as a quitter for the rest of ur life? Fuck no...keep smokin, u know what you call people who quit smoking weed because society says its wrong? Cops...