Am I addicted,dependent, or am I just in love?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 341238, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Whats up blades :smoke:

Whenever I'm not toking I'm always wanting to light up and I cannot get it off my mind. I understand this is how stoner's minds are, it's just I can't be satisfied without it. I feel like if I don't have bud or not high, I'm not as happy with life.

I was a daily smoker for about 6-7 months and since then I've been trying to slow down. My life feels like it's not complete without weed. :D Am I so attached to Mary Jane because it started to become a daily habit for me? I wanna be able to go throughout my day without thinking about smoking a fat packed bowl.

2. Lots of people will argue that this is normal, just a life style involving cannabis.

I of course don't judge, but the lifestyle of smoking everyday is just not for me. I love smoking, don't get me wrong, I just feel like too much of life passes me by when I'm chilling and high all the time. I forget a lot of stuff when I'm high, and my music gets generic when I'm high for long enough.

I prefer to space out my tokes by a few days, since its summer i'll occasionally smoke everyday, but i'll come off of smoking 3+ grams a day for a week and then not smoke for a few days to collect my wits and get a taste of sober life. I like being sober just as much as being high, because I find they have different advantages for them.

I think I might hold the unpopular opinion though :rolleyes:

3. I get bitchy when I don't have it because of the no sleep bullshit once I get used to being "sober" then its like whatever till I get more.

Marijuana may be somewhat addicting but not a serious one.

4. The thing is I want to smoke 24/7... :rolleyes:

5. Umm just keep smoking then if your not smoking yourself to debt then whocares. :)

6. Well it makes you happy, and it pretty much never gets old, and that got taken away from you. I could see why it would be normal to bug about it.

7. thats how i am too

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHckHEg165M]SMOKE WEED ALL DAY! :D - YouTube[/ame]

9. No man, even though i smoke almost everyday im with you on this.

I only smoke like .5 or less a day though so im not always stoned. Mostly to sleep

10. I've wondered the same thing for a while... I came to the conclusion I'm just extremely passionate about it.
    I love to smell it, feel it, stare at it, smoke it (obviously), talk about it, take pictures of it... My friends outside of this site get sick of it eventually so I come here :D

Edit: AND grow it... Can't forget grow it :smoke:

11. I always wish i was smoking when im not high

12. Eh, I know how you feel.

I mean... as long as you're not missing out on stuff that's important to YOU, I don't see what the problem is... I mean, is there something inherently superior about being some corporate workaholic nut (the idea of "successful" for many people in western society) rather than just chillin with friends? I'll take the friends, you can keep the money, thanks.

13. This whole year I smoked at the least 4 times a week, and every day in the summer. Before like 3 days ago, I've tried quitting. But im in the same boat as you, I feel almost empty without mary jane billowing in my lungs :)

But trying to get priorities straight for me sent me forward.

14. I'm sure me and mary jane will mingle until I have me a bride.

15. #16 Sweetleaftoker, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me too

16. fuck that noise man, my girl knows MJ will follow us into married life.... not a part of my life im ready to leave currently.

me 2 OP, i think your just falling in love with it for the first time. a lot of people smoke it from time to time but when you start to become a real head you will want to be stoned 24/7 but it will eventually pass. im 4 years in and i still smoke every single day and there is nothing wrong with that. probably have to take a break close to graduation though to clean up for the post college job hunt.

just make sure your not falling behind in other areas of life and there is no reason to stop smoking as much as you can handle.

17. It's not harmful or addictive it's just fucking good man, your just in love with the herb, i am to but i take T breaks whenever and don't experience any negative side effects.

18. go get a hobby lawls. daily smokin for less than a year aint much of shiet lol

19. There's nothing wrong with toking up if it makes you happy, as long as you get your priorities right and you don't give up your life for it. :) In my opinion, you could smoke every day and as long as you get your shit done, there's no problem.