Am I a Whore?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by taekwondoguy, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well this bisexual dude payed me $10 for me to show him my cock. Does that make me a whore in your opinion, not that I really care cause it was pretty much the easiest 10 bux I\'ve ever made but whats yalls opinion on this seriously, am i a whore:D?

2. no one time doesn\'t make you a whore but you are a fag now(sorry).:(

3. Yes sir you are a whore you were paid to preform a sexual act. And why did you even include the last option?

4. Whore, or not...

That\'s hot.

5. Yea id say its more gay then anything,,, not to be mean or anything but thats what I think.

6. yeah, definitely a whore... the real question though is would you draw the line at \"can I see it\"?(no homo)

7. I agree with Stonerinthemist, you don\'t have to be gay to allow men to pay you for sexual acts.

you sir are a whore
    ..quite a cheap one too ;)

jk

8. Don\'t get me wrong now. You aren\'t gay. Well at least not yet. But you are a fag.

9. penis.....

*shudder*

10. nah thats a free joint, id do it to, Its not like hes touchin it or anything. whip it out, zip it back up, and COOOLLECTTT

11. I think your a whore, you know your a whore, and you want everyone to know your a whore or else you wouldn\'t have posted this.

12. boogie nights.

13. who cares? whore is just a word, are you okay with the fact that you did it? what did you spend the ten bucks on?

14. CRACK!!

15. the thing you didnt honestly consider, is WHY he wanted to see your cock; did he think it would be an interesting sight to ponder on the walk to wherever he was going, or did he look at it, run to the nearest bathroom- and beat off?

yes, you are a whore

16. hahahahahahaahahahahahhaahha thats the funniest thing I heard all day!

17. this is the funniest thread ive seen in a minute

18. No, I think you have an eye for good deals.

19. aaaahhhh hahahaha.... sooo wrong but soooo funny... and true, sorry hahaha :hello::p;)(straight wink):wave::confused_2::ey::hide::poke::laughing::metal::yay:

20. People PAY you to show yours!
    LUCKY!
    They just take me to prison when I try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.