Am I A Weirdo?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tricky_Kid, May 10, 2008.

1. thinking back on all the girls i've been with, i recently noticed a strange pattern...

they are all emotionally damaged chicks. This one girl Leah used to cut her wrists and write weird poetry...my most serious girlfriend Kelly told me she was raped by her uncle at a young age...i was messing with this one chick who slept with a lot of guys because she was going through hard times with her parents...you get the picture. To make matters worse the chick i'm dealing with now has a major daddy complex, and is a stripper, go figure...

fucked up thing is I always get burned in the end by these girls. they're no good for me, but hell i'm no saint either.

Am I a fucking weirdo, or what? :confused:

2. i think you just hook up w/ easy girls because most girls w/ that much emotional issues will sleep with a guy way to easily you just gotta avoid that man your gonna end up with a kid and or an std like that

3. I know a girl with a ton of emotional issues, would fuck me in an instant. Sometimes I'll flirt with her about it, but I don't in the end.

If it takes some clever mind tricks to get a girl, thats one thing, but when they trick themselfs Im not too into that.

You're not a weirdo, it may just be chance, then again you may seek that which is the question. Do you seek those girls?

4. I kind of dig emo girls, I can't lie

5. Hah! Thats nothing compared to what ive been through with women. I vote nothing to worry about. Just find yourself someone who makes you happy, tis all that matters.

6. You are probably just drawn to them from your sense of compassion, and want to help them, but after all theyve been through they can't tell the difference between a genuine helping hand, and a deceitful, misleading gesture.

7. its weird my past relationships have been the same experience as yours. So i checked i dig emos though i prefer to not clump everyone with problems into their own sub culture that is looked upon as negative

8. nahh semi crazy women (not the depressed emo girls) are fun to date

we're unpredictable and keep ya on your toes :D

9. agreed. High five.

10. lol yeah my girls semi crazy shes like bi polar and shit lmao the other day i was stoned (she hates the fact that i smoke everyday, but she burns every now and then, and loves to pop lil magic pills lol) and i lost my wallet when i called her to tell her she went balistic and clicked i got super pissed and called her bak to tell her to let me know when she was ready to stop being a bitch lol 3 minutes later she called me bak and took me out to dinner lol i love her. ohh man yeah when she gets high she doesnt even know what facial expression to put theres times where she gives u a wtf look then smiles lol it trips me out high. but yeah shes so moody and shit lol her moms an alcoholic and her dad lives in another country ohh and her first which was 1 be4 me fucked her when she was bared out and then left her when she found out he had been going out with some other chick for a year plus, it was a mission to get her to fuck lol she was anything but easy but yeah she keeps me on my toes all the time lol its entertaining, hey but they say im a semi crazy guy lol

11. I'm in a similar position. I don't have a wealth of experience, in fact I've never actually asked someone out before, but I've been approached by about 5 girls, all of whom were damaged, controlling, and emotionally abusive. May have something to with my timid nature; I'm an easy target for the vampiric types.

12. lmao yeah im super nice btw my girl more than controlling lol i just dont mind it other then when she goes on my smoking everyday bs thats where i draw my line and say noooo u dont control me muahahahahaha and i show her im the fucking man not her

13. Yeah, i'm a pretty quiet, introvted guy...i don't like to talk much, just observe...

which is strange how i end up with these chicks because most of them are extroverts