Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I a weird stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Okay, so I've been smoking errday for the last 6 months or so (started about a year ago), and I've still never had a joint or a blunt. I used vapes, bongs, spoons, bubblers, homemade pieces, but never a joint or a blunt. I don't really feel like I need to try one though, because they waste weed (which I don't have an abundance of anyways) and I would imagine the papers dilute the taste.

Also, another weird thing about me is that I enjoy packing bowls. I don't know why, it's just kind of fun, I guess. Also, I never break up my bowls (I don't see a point, because I don't have a keif catcher).

Am I weird?

2. Nope.

Whoever might have told you so is a fucking idiot, just ignore anything he ever says about anything.

3. Your not weird with the papers and blunts but buy a grinder you fool.

4. You ever hire a hooker to piss on you?

Don't talk to me about weird, son.

5. Thanks dude, but nobody told me I was weird. I just wanted to know if that was abnormal since I know a lot of people like joints and blunts.

6. K, just making sure. The stoner culture is one of glass; joints and blunts tend to vary from demographic to demographic.

7. i have to urge you to try it. Who knows, maybe you'll love it

8. try a blunt sometime, it's good shit

9. I think the only weird stoner is the one who judges another's preference :smoke:

props to your vape though, I've done all the above, but not it yet

10. #10 coogs, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011

ok so something about joints, it took me as long as you've been smoking to figure out how I like to roll my joints, for me and for other people. joints are fun for me because I take rolling them semi-seriously haha. i appreciate a good roll almost more than i appreciate the weed i put into it :eek:

but seriously, roll yourself something masterful for the first time, no other feeling like it:smoke:

edit: also good papers, as with good glass, are there for GOOD REASON (smoking eco's please)

11. Actually, I didn't really like the vape. Of course, my sister was the one who had it (and was borrowing from a friend), so we probably didn't use it right or something. Someday I'll try one again; someday.

12. You're not weird, you're you. Everyone is different in their own way; in what they like/prefer to do, and that by no means makes them weird. If everyone was the same it would be hella boring anyways ;)

13. I use a grinder to break up the bud so a lot of the trichomes dont absorb into my skin. So I'd suggest a grinder, but to each their own. I'd also avoid blunts because they taint the greenery. Actually, scratch that. Try everything you can at least 3 times, well most everything. Blunts won't kill ya, but I've tried them and came to the conclusion that I don't like my weed tainted with tobacco. Definitely get to smoking a joint every once and a while. Nothing like smoking something you rolled with your own hands. Pure satisfaction!

14. No way, everyone 'evolves' differently with their toking career or whatever it may be...

But fuck blunts, they are just cancer in disquise, not to mention they use the cheapest, shittiest tobacco leaf sold.

A grinder is a good idea, but you dont need one with a keif collection chamber, aka a 4 piece grinder, you can get a good 2 piece, like from Space Case, which is the best btw, and grind as fine as you want for any method, joints, bongs, vapes, whatever.

The simplicity of a 2 piece allows you to grind as fine or coarse as you want since there are no holes that it falls through once its a certain size.

15. i agree. you should at least have the experience. in my opinion a good blunt tastes quite lovely :)

16. #16 dazydeadpetals, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014

17. Passing a joint/blunt at a concert is quiet possibly THE most fun you'll have smoking a blunt/joint.... it is for me anyways

18. #18 dazydeadpetals, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014

19. whatya mean you dont break up your bowls? like you just drop the whole bud in the bowl?!? thats weird.

20. Do you want to go to a club where people wee on eachother?
    I'M OLD GREG!!!!