am i a virgin?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Jul 9, 2009.

1. when i was 5, this 6 year old girl who was my friend invited me into her room and locked the door and told me to get on her bed with her.

when i got there she explained to me what sex was. she said "if you put your penis in my vagina il get pregnant, its called sex"

then she asked me to fuck her. me being a 5 year old with a crush on this older girl i inserted into her for like 10 seconds. then i pulled out because i realized the implications of getting her pregnant at such a young age.

i hadnt even started puberty yet so could that be considered as losing my virginity or do i have to do it for real for it to be official?

2. im not touching this one with my 10 foot pole! :bolt:

3. no offense bro...seriously..but im crackin up right now

4. none taken i know its kinda funny but im serious haha

5. Does it matter? Virginity is just something humans made up.

6. Yes, I would still consider you a virgin.

7. im not someone like desperate to lose my virginity, its just my friends give my shit for it...

8. just tell em you fucked a 6-yr old :smoke:

9. I dunno dude i would say your not a virgin, but I could be wrong.

10. Your penis has been inside a vag? You are not a virgin.

11. Doesnt count.

I remember something kinda like that happened to me when I was 7 or 8 with some neighborhood chicks except it never got that far I was just confused as shit as to why they wanted to see my cock so bad. I was seriously puzzled.

I bet had that one chick's parent walked in on you guys she would have totally regretted having the sex talk. LOL.

12. this^

13. damn well its been almost 14 years since ive gotten laid. Its been way too long, i need to get me some ass

14. Dude that would have been so funny if you started just banging her hardcore haha.

Did it feel good?

LMFAO....so wrong.

15. haha i dont really remember, probably not or else i wouldnt have pulled out :D. i was a crazy kid

16. You seriously understood the implications of getting a girl pregnant at 5 years old?

Shiiiiit, I was still finger painting at 5.

17. LOL wait, your friends give you shit for not being a virgin?
    you've got some weird friends man :p

18. ha I got a blow job when I was seven. She just sucked it once and then again and then we were done.

I don't count it, neither should you. It did give me a tingly feeling though.

Then again, it's way better now when your older.

Relax, I didn't start dating till junior year because that was just me. Once i did start, girls were on me because I had just wanted to be friends before and now they felt that they really knew me and liked me.

Life isn't about sex. It's not all it's hyped up to be. What's important is the love. [I sound like a fag ha]

Trust me, jacking off high feels just as good as having sex sober, if not better.

19. I think the word virginity is kind of misplaced... like used as an breaking point for a level of intimacy with the opposite sex. i just smoked dank the first time after my seven day tolerance break so if this dont make sense thats why i got trouble putting this into words