Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i a stoner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by t0mmyr, Aug 7, 2006.

1. for the past week, i've been driving around with only 1 cd in my car for music (i have one of those visor cd holder on my sun block visor but it's completely empty at the moment), well i keep my visor down 24/7 so i see the caselogic logo all the time. i took the cd out of my cdplayer cause i was tired of it so i sat it on my passenger seat, all week it's been riding on my passenger seat, and just yesterday i moved it out of the seat so someone could sit down. i put it under my stereo in a pocket instead of my completely empty caselogic visor holder that i could have all week...how stoned have i beenn?

2. wtf dude, i guess youve been stoned, i cant understand what your saying

3. yes you are a stoner.

you're on this site.

your post makes little sense.

4. dude what kind of fucking question is this....

5. ^dude, it's a stoner question! Yeah!

6. No, thats just laziness.

7. No, that's called a 'brain fart'.

8. i would call you a egotistically ass hole hehe im just kidding yes your a stoner silly

9. what cd was it?

10. dude things like this happen even if your not stoned... it wasnt too crazy or odd of a thing to do...

11. If it was a Pink Floyd CD, than yes..your a stoner..

If not, BOO! haha..Kiddin, your on this site, that was a stonerish question..

Yes your a stoner.

12. whoa lol that blew my mind. i cant figure out what the hell this guy is asking :p haha ur like

"dude, my fridge had food in at all week and today i ate the food cause i was hungry but the food in the fridge was there but someone wanted to eat food from my fridge so i took it out of the fridge so he could eat it, BUT THEN I WANTED TO EAT IT! does that make me a stoner?!" lol dude im so confused right now.

here ya go: ur a stoner, if u smoke alot of pot lol not based on the food in ur fridge or the cd in ur car haha. :p

13. um, that's just being lazy. this thread is kind of pointless imo

14. Am i a stoner?

I smoke atleast once a day usually 2 times. I have only 1 bong (2 footer) Ive been doing it for 1.5 years or so. ive smoked 6-8 ozs so far. I started liking more classic rock tho i have an extreme fondness for trance/techno/rave/tribal/club music. Hippies have great ideologies for a lot of things. lol am i? my friends say yes others say no.

15. I smell a child...

16. Me? Sorry to dissapoint but we are all children to our parents. It'd been better to say i smell a teen. I smell a person under age 18. Ahh o well

17. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, I can just sense that someone underage is here. And I meant teenage, but I said child as an obscure reference to Marilyn Manson.
    I don't want an argument...

18. k... Peace :)