Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I a scumbag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soopadoopa, Feb 3, 2013.

1. pretty much yesterday i made it my goal to smoke a blunt to the dome. i went out got a .8 for 15, and a white owl. Like alot of people here i had to wait for my parents to go to sleep. except my dad fell asleep downstairs on the couch. this meant I couldnt sneak out the door and smoke outside. So i get this idea to go in my game room, take the screen out of the window, then just crawl out and smoke the blunt in my backyard. Now my brother was sitting right in front of the window I wanted to crawl out of. I presented the idea to him and he immediately started saying are you fucking kidding me stop being such a scumbag you cant wait until tomoro to smoke. he wouldnt even let me do it, so i wound up smoking like 3 bowls in my room instead. Is that a scumbag move, crawling out of the window to smoke a blunt outside while my dad is downstairs? I just craved a nice personal blunt they are the best.

2. Not for wanting to go outside to smoke a blunt.
    even if you did go outside, you wouldnt be a scumbag just for doing that.

are there any details you are leaving out that might make you a scumbag?

3. well i did try to convince him to let me crawl out the window for a good 15 minutes.

4. You'd be s scum bad if you like blew smoke in your dad's face or something. Nothing wrong with going outside to smoke. You brother is actually a dick for not letting you go outside. It's not his call to tell you if you can go outside or not. BTW if you're dad is sleeping you probably could've gone out.

5. Not a scumbag move, just overly desperate.

I'm laughing to myself at the image in my head of someone crawling out the window just to smoke.

If anything, you're brother is the scumbag for not letting you do what you want. It would have been on you had you got caught anyway.

6. too long didn't read

But yes, you are a scumbag.

7. Naw. What would've been scumbag is smoking inside when you weren't supposed to. At least you tried to go outside so it didn't bother anybody in the house.

Your brother shoulda minded his own business.

Also, lol@crawling out the window. I haven't done that since I was like 12.

8. yeah i always tell him to worry about himself but he always feels the need to try and make me feel guilty. maybe its because were twins. lol yeah i thought it was pretty funny that i wanted to crawl out the window i still wouldve done it if my bro wasnt such a fag about it.

9. How old are you, and how old is your brother?

10. I am 19 he is also 19. were fraternal twins

11. So why do you need to sneak out?? Are you not allowed outside?

12. well If my dad heard me going outside at 1am he would probably catch me smoking. Im allowed outside, but its just kinda weird goin in my backyard that late my dad would def know whats up.

13. So buy a pack of cigs and start "smoking" they can't deny you going out to smoke a cig lol you're 19

14. your brothers just bustin yo balls man

15. Your best bet, depending on your location, would be to drive to the nearest convenience store and buy something just to have an excuse to leave, then smoke in the driveway or backyard before you head back in.

16. No, youre not a scumbag, if your brother was like 3 and you smoked in his room youd be a scumbag but your fine

17. Masta does not WANTS smeagol to leaves. No he doesn't.

[​IMG]

18. Yeah i already smoke cigarettes but i only buy single ones, believe it or not my dad is more against cigarettes than weed he wouldnt let me do that.

Yeah i was thinkin about that i may do this soon.

19. you can smoke bowls in your room but not a blunt?

20. It's easy enough to hide the smell of weed when smoking from a bowl. It's impossible with a blunt unless you hang out the window, and even then some smell would still get in.