Am I a Loser?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RumplySquirrel, Aug 7, 2011.

1. There are a lot of blades in the same boat here, me included. Yeah bro, just take what everybody else has said, you'll find new friends just keep doin you ya know? Its not the end of the world. If they don't wanna chill with you then f*ck'em. True friends are with you through thick and thin, no matter what happens. :smoke:

2. I would suggest finding a hobby to stay busy with. Maybe find a mountain biking club? Start with something you like to do to kill time and hang out with those sorta people. I decided to start growing my own bud, working with the plants gives you plenty to read about and learn how nature works

:smoke::smoke:

3. lol im also growing

4. Same boat as you man, all my friends never want to do anything but get stoned, I'm very active ( rock climb,skateboard,paintball,etc..) they just stopped hitting me up. Oh well I'd rather be doing shit all day myself than hanging out with ppl who aren't worth your time.

Keep your head up man. All things get better..

Edit: 420th post ftw!

5. I'm in the same boat. I had a lot of friends in high school. Went to a lot of parties. Then we all went to different schools, people stopped hitting me up. Pretty much all I do socially is smoke with my close guy friends.

But fuck it, I made a lot more friends in college and met a girl who I've been dating a while who lives in the city I go to school in. Ready to be go back and be with all of them in a few days

6. Your not a loser man! Look, I know how that shit goes. True freinds are there for you through thick and thin. I learned that the hard way... Stay up :smoking:

7. I understand man. I had a kid I was friends with for 6 years. Then he got addicted to the pussy and it's not the same anymore.

8. If you have to ask if your a loser than the answer is yes.

But it's ok, I'm a loser too:smoke:

9. Some people don't respond to texts, maybe try calling them?

I don't know why your friends were just stop hanging out with you. You must have done something.

10. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE[/ame]

OP you're whatever you say you are.