Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I a douche for doing this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skramz, Nov 3, 2011.

1. So I'm a freshmen in college and I finally met a new smoking buddy on campus. Whenever we smoke together, he always wants one huge bowl for the two of us.

Since he doesn't have a piece, we use mine and we take turns buying a quarter so it's not completely one sided. Now, because the bowl is mine I keep it in my room, which means whatever we don't finish in the bowl is pretty much mine too.

So since there's usually a little bit left in the bowl, I take it out and put it in a baggy and wait until i have enough of the leftovers to smoke a bowl, and then I smoke the bowl myself. Usually when he doesn't feel like it that night or something and he has the weed.

Tonight was a good example of this :smoke:

2. Nah. If he doesn't mind you keeping it, then who cares?

3. Nah man. I'd do the same. You take turns buying it and smoke it with each other. Keeping bowl remains isn't doucheish.

4. i dont see a problem unless he minds, then explain to him its your bowl and therefore leftovers are yours and if he says no just save it up and smoke a bowl with him

5. Alright awesome. I was hoping I wasn't the only one.

6. Well that's basically "clipping"
    Whenever i want to clip bud, i always let people who are cyphing take their final hits untill they're done with it then i clip it and save enough to smoke by myself.
    You should let him take some hits in all fairness

7. i doubt he'd want to smoke nearly cashed tree anyways lol

8. If you guys are taking turns I wouldn't worry about it. If he says anything, just say 'I figured you wouldn't want ashy rez, but I'm a fiend' and laugh. If he gets annoyed, just say, 'Its all good, I'll just save it for both of us'

9. No, I don't think that's a douche move. What really concerns me is the fact that two college freshmen can't finish a bowl? I don't think I've ever left a partially smoked bowl. How much does it hold anyways?

10. if i was him id be like DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!:D:smoke:

11. if its your piece then anything in the posession of your piece belongs to you.

12. In the end, you're both friends no reason arguing over sum ash

13. ^yea, its only leftovers in there (not the pokemon item)

if hes done with the bowl, you can do whatev you want with it

14. ^Yeah buddy,
    If i were you i'd tell ur friend about the situation so you guy's dont start overacting.
    If i were your friend, i'd atleast like to know. Who knows, maybe ur friend saves some ash aswell

15. It's half burnt weed lmao no you are in the clear in my opinion. Never be chincy with the green though (no need to give it away though!)

16. I remember once i clipped an L(it basically was less then a roach, and wouden't light up again) and my friend got loud in my face for no reason. I wanted to fight him because he was being annoying, but i just left saying peace to meh friends because i diden't want to fight this kid and seem like a bully

17. Could your smoke buddy buy a pipe?

18. Sounds like you're scrouuungin

19. If you and your friend shared a bowl of mac n' cheese and you were the only one with a bowl and spoon, he wouldn't get mad if you ate the remains stuck to the bowl at the end of the night. Same concept.

20. Not a douche move, but what I do is kinda a dick move. I smoke with my girl but sometimes when we are both pretty blazed I'll say the bowl is cashed when it's still got a few hits left :p