Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I a dick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by da4headz, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Haaaah fuck that. my friends & i have a fair bowl packing system, & i love to pack a bowl for mj-virgins, but if anybody actually tries to take nug off me they can expect to get cut off real quick.

2. Dude you shouldn't even have to ask yourself this. These guys(from what you've said) seem like dicks. What do you mean "sprinkle 3 gs on a pizza"? Did they take 3GS from you and just waste it? That alone is a dick move, mooching aside. And if one of them seriously tried to hit you, that ought a be a red flag, fuck them dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. To be brutally honest this is one of the most retarded questions I've ever seen.

4. Can you go more in depth with the hitting part. I'm curious how an attempted hit went down for you simply refusing to share your weed with them again. Unless they're like...retarded.

5. Dude i think i know you, hahaah Keep smokin them out!!!

6. you are not being unreasonable in any way, they are taking advantage and for one to literally try and hit you...that person is a cunt fuck them lol

7. This is a retarded question. but no you're not a dick, just a retarded person i guess

8. You sound like you don't know how to stand up for yourself.

9. man fuck people who repeatedly assume you will smoke them out

10. Please don't hit him for posting this then.

11. Screw them, make new friends. If he's trying to hit you that's a sign he will do anything to smoke. If you're paying for bud and food then you're seriously getting fucked over. Stand up for yourself bro! Tell them to buy their own pot.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

12. Ok, so like dude, check it out. I know this thread is mega old and you probably have new freinds. But I am stoned and I just wanted to say no you are not a dick. Check it out homie, you be chillin wit yer own weed ya know wut im sayin?

13. Sounds like kid shit. Are you in middle school? Next time ya meet up with em ask who wants to go n with ya on a sack of no one does then u get to smoke it all yourself.