Am I a cheap drunk?

Discussion in 'General' started by token2004, Mar 25, 2006.

1. I usalluy drink 5 shots for a start then 5 more shots to for a nice buzz and sometimes like 5 more for a stressful day.

Hazed- A whole bottle? I have yet to drink a whole bottle of jungle juice.

KeepSmokinReefa- Fuck him up.

2. Yes you are...

3. whiskey always whoops my ass... also it depends on how full your stomach is... even moreso then with psycadelics.

4. I love to drink Captain Morgan. I've cut back a lot, though. Ever since I was drinking and driving, blacked out, and became conscious over 3 hours later. At that point I realized what I had done: crashed my car into a water filled ditch.

5. 10 shots of anything hard makes me fell good :)

6. I took 15 shots the night I blacked out. I'm not a big drinker. Almost all weed. Tis a big part of my life. Could be considered a bad thing. :D

7. props for not throwing up

8. Yea, I think that's psychological. :D If you believe you can hold it down you will. I used to get really worried about throwing up when I drank a long time ago, and I always would. >_>

9. Yea... i didn't eat anything for 8 hours before so i figure thats why.

I have a 26er of capt morgans spiced rhum right here beside me... spiced rhum and pepsi is fucking GOOD

10. ehh i drink 40oz malt liquor my fav is 211 and O.E. it usually takes one for me to get fucked up for a good 5 hours.when it comes to hard liquor i ususally go for the 10$ bottle 5th of vodka at the local liqer store.

11. i usually drink close to a whole fifth of jim beam or jack daniels for a good night of drinking

12. I love the Captain man and jello shots.

But I hardly drink now, but when I do... you know I'm gonna be CCCCCRRRRUUUUNNNKKKKK YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!