Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i a candidate for MED MJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dro0id, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Ever since i was young i was on zoloft many other meds that i cant remember. i know i had ADD and Anxiety and Depression. when im on bud i do feel like it is helping me and i feel alot more focused and not so self conscious. i no longer take meds but i still do feel that mj realy helps me over come my disorders. would i be accepted for medical bud?

2. go get checked out, When i watched 60 mins, about getting a medical card it looked like a joke. The doc gave the guy access to weed for hair lost. Thats in Cali tho, if your in Canada its alot harder and you need 2 doctors to sign your sheet.

3. if ur in cali and over 18-i think it is yes u qualify for anxiety

4. also when i go to sleep i get a servere spasm in my calfs this happens at random times but no more then once a week. would this be something worth telling to my doc?

5. I have those calf spasms too, it always seems to be my right calf muscle and some times my left foot (just above the ankle). It happens like you said, no more than once a week but some times a few nights in a row (usually feel it most when im in bed trying to sleep. I have no idea what it is but i doubt it'd be anything serious...most likely your muscles growing if you're no older than 25?

6. thats so wierd, i used to get those calf spasm but not when i was going to sleep, it was when i was actually asleep in the middle of the night, never ever suffered from cramps or anything, and was never anywhere else except my calf.. and im only 18 but havent had it for a few motnhs.