Am I a bitch or can we call this karma?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KelseyCannabis, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys lets just close this worthless thread and stop the arguing between us blades over this stupid 14 yo....who cares about this chick and her "not so smart" little sister.

/DELETE THREAD!

2. Lol... My mom called the police and guess what? They didn't do fuck all. We had to contact the police where he is from, did that, gave them his name and what he did, and haven't heard back at all. They should be setting up court dates and shit. but why the fuck would they wanna do anyhting seeing as my sister lied about her age? That guy could say if she would've told him she's 14 he wouldn't have done it.. and fuck off with the troll, and attention seeking bullshit. I didn't come here for people to talk shit. I came to ask opinions. And I took his money, and called the cops. The cops wont do anything so i'm glad i took his money. And I never updated the thread til now because I forgot about it. And knew that negativity is all I would come back to. So for those of you being assholes smoke a fuckin blunt and chill out. It was a simple fucking thread. and thanks to the people who took this seriously, and gave me REAL advice. :)

3. Lol.. white boy not everyone goes to the police, snitchin mother fucker its her sisters fault for sending the pix (no offence, the whole sexting thing is a myth.. everyone does it).

I would have snatched the money and given my sister like 50. And taken her out to a movie... and told her to quit hooking up with random people over the internet.

:smoke:

4. SHOCKING!!! :eek:

5. Mhm...

6. [quote name='"KelseyCannabis"']Lol... My mom called the police and guess what? They didn't do fuck all. We had to contact the police where he is from, did that, gave them his name and what he did, and haven't heard back at all. They should be setting up court dates and shit. but why the fuck would they wanna do anyhting seeing as my sister lied about her age? That guy could say if she would've told him she's 14 he wouldn't have done it.. and fuck off with the troll, and attention seeking bullshit. I didn't come here for people to talk shit. I came to ask opinions. And I took his money, and called the cops. The cops wont do anything so i'm glad i took his money. And I never updated the thread til now because I forgot about it. And knew that negativity is all I would come back to. So for those of you being assholes smoke a fuckin blunt and chill out. It was a simple fucking thread. and thanks to the people who took this seriously, and gave me REAL advice. :)[/quote]
    And we gave you our opinions , but clearly your upset we don't agree with you , or your behavior or your little sisters behaviour , you basically Frauded him ( sucker had it coming to him ) but he can press charges back depending on your state / federal laws so I'd watch out . Your both In the wrong settle with your 200 bucks and stop trying to stir shot up ( unless you want to ) but in my opinion ( WHICH YOU ASKED FOR DON'T FORGET ) leave it alone , talk to your sister . Enourage your parents to monitor her internet usage and not give her a cell phone till shes legally old enough to send dirty pictures . Tell her that guys won't buy the milk if they can get the whole cow for free

7. I think we'll need to see the pictures in question to give you the most helpful opinions.

8. [quote name='"fluffykush"']

Yes I did read the thread. Him posting her pics is a whole different issue. I'm talking about people who keep posting "call the cops". Again, 14yo should not be taking nude pictures. Her own fault. And the only person that should be punished is her.[/quote]

Posting nude pictures of young girls without their consent IS illegal, so those people saying to call the cops have a decent point.

No, a 14yo should not be posting pictures, and she needs some help, and Kelsey I'm sorry you did this when you were young too - but it's sure as hell not good. That deserves quite a bit more attention, it IS a big deal. But no, she doesn't deserved to be punished, she's a stupid girl (no offense OP), she needs some help. She's already been punished enough, I can't imagine going through that at such a young age.

But...fluffy....girls being stupid girls doesn't make it okay or legal to post naked pictures of them everywhere. That's fucked up, and he deserves to be punished far more severely than he is already. She doesn't.

9. White boy? Snitching?

Your intelligence make me laugh :laughing:

10. Thanks.. she told me she learned her lesson, and she feels really badly about it. I really hope she did learn her lesson though. And he learned his lesson too I hope. I'm not worried about gettin in trouble for taking his money until it happens.. but until then, ima buy an oz. And smoke it.

11. [quote name='"KelseyCannabis"']

Thanks.. she told me she learned her lesson, and she feels really badly about it. I really hope she did learn her lesson though. And he learned his lesson too I hope. I'm not worried about gettin in trouble for taking his money until it happens.. but until then, ima buy an oz. And smoke it.[/quote]

Good plan, I'd do the same.

12. 5 pages and her pictures still haven't been posted? C'mon OP... deliver.

13. Well I live in Canada, and i'm not sure what the laws are on that.. but all i know is he got what was coming to him, and so did she. hate to say that since she's my sister but she'll learn from her mistakes.

14. You really want nude pictures of a 14 yr old? :\..

15. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgY5UnAUplA[/ame]

16. [quote name='"KelseyCannabis"']

Well I live in Canada, and i'm not sure what the laws are on that.. but all i know is he got what was coming to him, and so did she. hate to say that since she's my sister but she'll learn from her mistakes.[/quote]

Yeah I'd watch out then , especially if your in canada fraud is a serious thing to the police here ..

17. bitch better have my honey

18. Ur little sister is in the wrong because she sent pics when she was 14.. obviously u need to talk to her and explain how u did when u were younger and it was a mistake but its over now and she needs to grow up and think about her actions before she does something stupid. She needs a role model and ur her big sis..

Yeah it was wrong for the guy to post pics of the girl.. I keep wondering what ur sister did that pissed him off enough to bring him down to that level. Am I the only curious one about that?

Legally he can get in trouble but u know how many girls do that kinda shit? It's really the parents fault for not supervising they're kid or not even that but just having a talk to them when they gave her the phone. U can't cut kids from everything until they are 18 but u can sit down with them and have a serious talk and then give them the cell phone or let them watch tv or whatever.. kids are gonna fuck up but u need to let them know the consequences of they're actions.

In my personal opinion it was good for this to happen.. she learned a lesson and I bet it sucked but right now I would focus on u and ur parents talking to her and pointing out that these kind if things do happen and now she knows.

Idk about everyone else but from what u have read u seem like u care about ur sis but ur also greedy.. I mean u took the money all for urself. I think the legal actions towards the guy should be dropped.. u did fuck him out of $250 and what u did was illegal too. U guys handled it like kids and wanted revenge instead of doing the right thing and going to the cops and ur parents.

I think OP needs to grow up a little and be more of a role model for her sister by talking to her about these kind of things

19. You're not a bitch...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfmcGP1kLs]Ludacris - Yous A Hoe - YouTube[/ame]

20. #80 PeruvianDank, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Did she send him naked pics that he posted everywhere?

If so, take his money.

If not, take his money .

or...

Do the same to him! Ask him for naked pics of himself and post them everywhere (and take his money).

Damn, I'm a genius.

And before you say it, Your welcome.