Am I a bad person?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sproggs, Jan 7, 2010.

1. So, my mom and I were at McDonald's yesterday and the windows froze over so she had to get out and scrape. While she was scraping I noticed her purse sitting there, I dug around in it and nabbed $20. I planned on buying a gram of dank with it.

So, I bought my gram of dank. Didn't smoke any of it, but got totally stoned at my dealers house. Being stoned...I began feeling lots and lots of guilt for what I did. So I devised a plan.

I called up one of my friends who was looking for some green...I told them I had a gram of dank I could sell them for $25, they agreed. Buuut...I texted them a bit ago and just told them to bring me $20 and some McDonald's lol (I have no food here and don't get paid for a few days), I also pinched a tiny bit into a bowl for myself later.

So basically, I turned my mom's $20 into getting a meal, and 2-3 sesh's, AND I'll be giving her her money back.

So, am I a bad person? :p

2. yea i would most likely think of you as a scum bag lol

3. Pretty much. Haha interesting story though.

4. :| don't steal from your mom...that's undepicale..unless you are going to pay her back..so it negates the effect of you stealing from her so idk neutral?

5. I feel bad taking from her :( Don't get me wrong.

But...I have no food, and no bud...so I'm basically getting free shit at no expense to anyone else.

6. Why would you skimp a friend. :/

7. you pinched your friend and ripped him off is another you should feel guilty off also.

8. kinda a dick move you did, id never do that.. but why dont you put that dub sack in her purse? :cool:

9. Dude, you're stealing from the person that wiped your ass. She cleaned up your puke when you were sick, fixed you meals, clothed you, provided a home for you.. and you repay her by stealing from her.. you are a low life bro... Hope you sleep well knowing that your a thief:wave:

10. Yes, you have no morals nor ethics. To steal from your parents is bad, to pinch from your buddies is worse.

You sir, SHOULD feel guilt over what you've done and you should make it right with all parties.

11. #11 tharedhead, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    Now you have to do something nice for the friend you shorted and your Karmic debt will be balanced.:)

Its easier not to get out of balance in the first place.

12. mmm, yeah. dude, not only did you steal money from your mom [which is super low] you then felt a good way to make up for it was to sell the bud and then short the poor kid? two wrongs don't make a right, they make you a dick. lol sorry

13. wow man...you are a fucked up individual

How could you steal from your mother and then rip off your friend, people like you deserve to die

I feel bad for saying that because i believe that people can change but man comon

14. Stole from your ma,
    Skimped your friend,

Not cool man.
    Sorry to say but your just not the type of person I would assosiate myself with, you can always do something nice for both of them to redeem what you've done but will that lessen the guilt you feel at all?

Only you know the answer.

15. Lets analyze this story in depth.

You stole $20, but then felt bad, so you ripped somebody else off, a friend no less to make yourself feel better? :rolleyes: Yeah bro, fucking somebody else over instead makes it 100% fine.

16. yea dude, you stole from your own mother to buy weed.
    ur a dick.:wave:

but at least you gave the money back.

17. #17 Mairuzu, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    For eating McDonlands are you definitely a bad person. You treat your body like shit. Unless of course you bought those $1 cookies. SO BOMB.

But at least you felt the "guilt" thus not making you a bad person.

Don't you guys think you're being a little too hard on the guy? For all we know his friends are idiots that deserve to be pinched. I know my friends do, those bastards.

But damn, $20 is a lot to steal from your mother. I've only stolen like a buck or two back in my day for some hot cheetos. Stole a dollar for a blunt, even tho i always tell her im stealing it and she says no.

Keep pinching that weed you greedy bastard.

18. I've never pinched a sack before :p

Besides it weighed out to 1.2g.

19. lol you stole from your mom, then sold weed to your friends that you PINCHED so again you stole from someone else and then you made them bring you food

yeah your a bad person

20. your such a dick. seriously. i don't know you, but i hate people like you. I used to be friends with a kid like you. He stole his moms jewelry and such and pawned it to buy drugs.

like it was posted before you stole your mom's $20 then bought a gram and got smoked up for free and then you proceeded to rip off your friend even after he brought you food just to be nice when he could have been like fuck that be hungry.

scumbag right here