Am i a bad guy...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Atmosphere420, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Well me and my girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up a few days ago and today I boned this one chick in my best friends room at lunch today and I'm probably going to again to to tomorrow, am I a bad guy for moving on that fast...?

2. if the relationship is truly over with your x girlfriend, then no, ur all good and congrats on being able to jump back into the game so fast

3. #3 MistyMorning, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    rebound? or is it just sex? I guessing your not sad about the breakup lol

4. u cant be labeled a bad guy for having sex with a willing girl while ur single...so to answer ur question, no ur not a bad guy.

5. She might try to say you are a bad guy but it sounds like you are doing what YOU want to do, lol. In my opinion, you're alright (for what it's worth, haha.)

6. no way.
    what was your life like before you went out? you've just reverted back to single life :)
    she wont care if she never finds out

7. No. This is what the Alpha Male does. Get used to it. :hello:

8. It's whatever man.

Go get another chick to forget about it.

9. Well this question has been answered, I won't waste time posting here... oh look I did anyway.

10. Psh.

You wish you were bad.

11. nah, but i don't know your situation. ya know, don't know how invested into your relationship you were, and the circumstances of the break up, etc. but i wouldn't jump to the conclusion that you're a bad guy because of that.

you could be a bad guy for some other non-related issue that i don't know of

12. #12 Atmosphere420, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's just sex, I'm not ready for a relationship again. Just going to enjoy the single life for a while haha.

13. Thanks for all the comments!

14. No. But you were a bad guy for saying "...boned this one chick". It was very Todd Packer-ish.

15. Posted thread for bragging rights....

16. Do you even know how long you were togather (or when you broke up)? :rolleyes: :cool: :smoke:

First quote was may 25th.

17. #17 Atmosphere420, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We were officially dating for 6 months we were of and on for 12 1/2 months. I was pretty messed up when I posted the first one to!

18. Okay, I'll be 'that guy'...

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! lol jk

Nahh man, youre not a bad guy, youre just moving on. Plus your single, so it really doesn't matter anyway. Just keep in mind anything youre doing, your ex could be doing as well?

19. It depends. If you and your ex still hangout/fuck or are talking about getting back together, then yes it is fucked. But otherwise, not at all :p