Am I 100% Organic?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by KushenStein, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Just thought i'd make sure before i claim that. Im using Fox Farms Ocean Forest, with Roots Organics grow/bloom, and the trinity bio-catalyst. I'm also going to use some Organic black strap molasses. Thats all i will be using.

Does anyone have any experience with these nutes? I hear good things from the guy at hydro store, but you know how some guys like to try to sell ya anything....

2. Under the USDA's NOP deal (National Organic Program) as well as the EPA, you're gold.

Under CCOF regulations (Certified California Organic Farmers), Oregon Tilth, Washington Tilth, et al. - not so golden

HTH

LD

3. #3 p_snickers, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    that right there is just about ANYONE working at the hydro store. the Consumer is responsible for educating his/herself before going to purchase stuff, otherwise, one is subject to the fanciful speak and convincing (pressuring) arguments that salesmen often put forth.

read, research and find yourself a garden center

4. I've never been in a hydro store. All the small products I use are far less expensive from the Internet with bigger stuff available at local farm stores and retail nurseries. I guess that's part of the the reason specialty supplements focused on the cannabis market never caught on with me.

I agree; read, research and apply that knowledge. I have many grow medium component product posts saved from this forum that I consider valuable information.

5. There good nutes with less work than true organics...But...A 100% organic grow would start with ammending the soil and making the micro herd happy ....You want to feed the soil not the plant...;)
    You will do alright with Roots-Organics, but if you ever try blending soils and concentrate on the soil you will never look back....