Always the same trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by korkow, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Hey, I just got down from my fifth or so Salvia trip (I'm still tripping a bit), and I've really noticed something extremely strange about my trips... They all take me to the exact same Salvia-world, just in different intensities.

Every trip I've had has taken me to this world that seems sort of like a supermarket, and everyone has carts and is always racing around to deliver stuff to the right place. The people in the trip are always treating me like they know I have no idea whats going on, and want to help me out, but are just so busy delivering those carts. I've gotten this trip for the 5th time in a row now, and it only varies if I smoke more/less and is the same but more/less intense.

I'm sorry if this seems rambling-ish, but I'm still really out of it. Salvia trips are definitely pretty unpleasant, although interesting because they are so intense. What I've been able to gather from this shopping cart delivery world is that this is actually my subconscious that does all the hard work of regulating my body in the background. The shopping carts are my brain delivering messages to the parts of my body, and they are very busy doing this. My brain can't even rest for a moment in sending those messages, and I could even feel my different parts of my brain interacting with each other to work together.

WTF. I'm actually quickly getting bored of Salvia because I do the same damn thing every time, and it's a very confusing world. Has anyone else experienced this before?

2. lol, i have no idea what you are talking about man, but i feel you. when ever i trip on it i get sucked into this black abyss that just has tons and tons of folding rectangles, and all i could think abut is geometry and things its really weird. My trips are always some what math based like when i was on acid i kept telling my self that i was folding into triangles. when i took mushrooms i figured that the universe was made my mathematics and shapes.

maybe its different for each person. i have no idea im just kinda high right now... :)

Edit: So many typos

3. Can't Say i have but i hate salvia man too intense and i like to remember who i am and my own REALITY. On salvia i dont no who i am and i am one with everything

I like real psychedelics Acid, Mushrooms, Peyote, Mescaline I can control myself understand whats going on but be more connected with the universe myself and the environment around me. On salvia im like ahahahahahahaha AHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF? WTF? WTF hahahahahah AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE AM I??? then im back and like wow that was NUTS! i thought i was a gonner and i was never coming back