Always remember to eat....

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Retsii, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Eat/Drink:
    Sour Patch Kids Watermelon
    Hi-Chew
    Root Beer
    Hot Cocoa
    Reese's Penut Butter Cup
    Ramen

when high

2. Can we add fruit roll ups ,doritos' spicy sweet chili ,and lasagna to that list?

3. The food threads tonight, haha.

4. My gf just recommended kool-aid and glazed donuts.

I totally agree fruit rolls ups! Oh, and can't forget skittles, red tamales, and drinking mountain dew.

Which I just made for myself but I put my cup in the fridge first and then was like "what" haha

5. Cold/frozen fruit like grapes or berries are great. 
    cereal

6. there is nothing better than having a good steak an beer after a sesh.

im good on all the candy and chocolate lol

7. (Sigh!). Fresh fruit!   :yay: ... a perfectly ripe, ice cold peach dripping with juice! Frozen red grapes!  Minneola tangelos! Frozen red raspberries with a bit of whole milk and a spoonful of sugar! Watermelon! A bright green Granny Smith apple with a little sharp cheddar! :hello:

And when it comes to chocolate, anything under 70% isn't worth eating!

Granny

8. I like cereal. A lot.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Me too :smoking:

Breakfast food is awesome while high.

10. Dude fuck all that. This should be the list...

Cereal

11. Cereal rules

12. If it weren't for nutrition aspect of things I'd probably just eat cereal 3 times a day and be good with that. Best food on the planet. 

13. Sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

LOL we could party is a sober fashion and have a blast.

Seriously though, when friends are coming through and there is enough time, we make a batch or two of homemade marshmallows. They are great any time, but are killer when you have the munchies. We even managed to make edibles with them once and called them "Chronic Cubes."

Attached Files:

Looks yummy..

We cave canna peanut butter cups and peppermint pattys. Canna cookies.

My woman goes hog wild with Christmas goodies so I would need scientific notation to put a number on the total calories of the munchies around the house. :)

17. Im getting hungry reading this lol

Some scientist said eating mango's gets you more high, so I'm all for that :D

18. you forgot your kiwis, pineapple, strawberries...  the amount of dank fruit is endless

19. what?

scalp potatoes and ham with some vegtables

open face sandwitches

some bean soup with ham