Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Always naseaous, bad thoughts while high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by matthewoco, Oct 13, 2018.

1. #1 matthewoco, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    This is my first post and I've only been smoking for a few months and it used to be an amazing experience, but I need some help. Not sure if this is the right topic to ask on but recently I cant smoke or else I get very naseaous. I used to get stoned and I would be perfectly fine, but now I always get "spinny" and feel like I'm going to throw up. It's not a naseau in my stomach but more so in my head. I can hyper focus on things while high, and if I do that now I get an insane feeling of accelerating extremely fast and it looks like I'm going "warp speed." Its honestly one of the most intense feelings I've ever felt but it isnt a good one.

I cant sleep it off either because if I close my eyes I start spinning and falling into an abyss. I've tried "breaking through" to see if what would happen but it just leads to almost vomiting and I have to open my eyes.

I've always had very vivid feelings and thoughts while high, for example a few weeks ago I was able to imagine myself in a cartoony video game blowing up cars and stuff, and I could super jump and I was able to feel the ground when i walked and everything. I used to always see shapes and figures when listening to music and imagine flying through space and through stars. I've seen hallucinations.

I miss the euphoria I used to get, and it seems like that is gone. I also get very shitty thoughts, I feel like I become a psychopath. I lose the love and care for people I really do care about. For example, I see a thousand flaws in all my friends, myself, my parents and girlfriend. I feel like I dont care or love any of them and I know this isnt true when I'm sober but it freaks me out.

I'm happy with where I am in life and I dont know why I would be feeling these things if weed truly does force you to realize your true feelings. All of this makes me want to quit but I just keep trying in hope that I'll have a good high again, I always get nervous to smoke because I'm not sure if I'm about to spend the next few hours nauseous. Anyone have any advice?

2. Your post needs to be in paragraphs it's way to hard to read.

3. I fixed it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. It sounds like Marijuana isn't for you.. if it's giving you negative effects stop smoking