Always knew sex and marijuana went well together!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by amsterdamage, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Check this out: http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1372.html

It confirms everything we always knew!

"Ancient tantrists and modern researchers agree: pot and sex are two great things that go together

Marijuana and sex are gifts of nature. We enjoy them because biology and evolution have equipped us to do so. Just as our bodies contain pleasure systems which reward us for sex; our brains contain neurocellular circuitry which can only be activated by substances with THC's molecular structure. This makes the marijuana high a unique constellation of feelings, and there are only two sources for the substances which activate THC's very own neuroreceptor. Our brain is one source: it generates a neurochemical very similar to THC, called anandamide. Translated, the word means bliss.

The only other source for this bliss-producing substance is the cannabis plant...
    "

2. Hell yeah man i'll be trying that weed and sex trick soon enuf!

3. that's really interesting

4. I always wanted to have a nice fuck while high.. Didn't happen yet. FUCK! :mad:

5. I love sex when I'm high.

6. man, idk what i like more, sex or weed.....hmmm i was having a conversation earlier with my neighbor, he said dan, you know, Your a Man Whore. I said so?

he said, well at least if your getting head and i call you for a blunt your on your way lol.

so i said, chea, no pussy can stop the fire