Always high or Never high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Jebus247, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Would you want to be either always high or never high?

Pick one and say why.

2. Always high! (I usually am, anyway! lol :smoking: )

1) Daily cannabis use PREVENTS my migraines! :yay:

2) For me, cannabis is a mind-lubricant! The ideas slip and slide into new and interesting configurations! (The word "inspire" also means to "breathe in" :smoking: )

3) I am 65, and cannabis helps with those aches and pains that show up!

4) I like the way I feel when I am stoned!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  3. never high, being high constantly doesnt appeal to me, i use to smoke twoce a day, before school and after.. made me unmotivated and just boring tbh

4. Never high tbh.. It just seems like everything would run together and the quality of high would diminish greatly

5. If I was a senior I'd smoke sooooo much more

6. Always high... It makes everything better!

7. Always high. I'd get all the therapuetic effects of cannabis, plus never being sober, it would become familiar. Then once I'm accustomed to it then I probably wouldn't think too much about it. Food would always be really good though.

8. I get out of class at 12:15 and high until I fall asleep that night lol. Sometimes high all day cause I wake and bake

9. I used to smoke about 1/8-1/4 daily. Alot by bong or blunt. Now I've got a real job so I have been toking after work early with very few wake n bakes. Let me tell you- if you smoke 3 days in a row day 4 you aren't nearly as sensitive to Thc. I used to slam full pack slides and be sober now I can smoke a .3 and be stoned for a good 3 hours

10. Always high. Whenever I first moved out I was smoking constantly. I'd start the day off at around 9:30, take some early morning bong rips until 10 then head inside to play some video games, head out for work at the local university for 11, smoke a joint on the way or in the parking lot before I headed in, come out and smoke with my co-worker for our break, smoke a joint or hit the pipe on the way home, bong rips with my roommates if I didn't go out to sell or smoke with anyone. Lived like that for four months, but even before that I was selling all over a few towns for that summer so I was always blazed. You get pretty used to it after a while, eventually it just gets to this state of mind that you can control instead of having to ride out some vicious highs. Don't get me wrong though, I love to get fucked up.

11. Always high, for sure. Being high all the time would be the new normal, so therefore life would just be a little bit more enjoyable. I've learned to appreciate little things that some people take for granted. For example.. I like to get high then go play against some homies in a futbol game, or go longboarding. I just love doing shit like that, and although its fun sober.. getting high first makes it a little more interesting.

12. You, I like every word you just wrote. I'm 17 and it makes me very happy to see a 65 year old still smoking.

13. Always makes me laugh. Later, little buddy.

As for me, never high. I cherish my sober mind too much to say goodbye to it.

14. Are we really high when were sober and sober when were high?

15. On a semi forced break. Havnt smoked in 40 days, probably won't for at least another month. That blunt after my break.............:smoking:

16. Always high

17. Due to always seeing people talk about our tolerance being all day smokers on here and my friends saying the same thing to me, you still feeling the effects Granny?

Just have to ask cause at over a year of nonstop toking and taking omegas im still getting very high. Feeling that first hit every morning(That started after taking the omegas) I find theirs more of a daily tolerance than an overal one. which is easily slept away :) All that being said, Always High. Always Healthy.

18. Almost always high. I never smoke at work, grooming dogs and being stoned just doesn't work for me, lol. Otherwise, I'm usually always high.

19. Dude , exactly what I would say!
    Stoners unite!

20. Never! :D

Then when i do get high, its that much better :smoking::hello: