Always having an empty feeling after eating :/

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by GGeostonedxo, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Swear , my body has been so up and down lately . Now it's so hard to put on weight , my metabolism goes pretty fast. So of course, all I like to do is clean eat , no junk food fast food . Good everyone very few once in a whiles but just not me . I love nutrition! :) but anyways always having an empty stomach after eating , anyone might know why??? What I could do ? Because I had to have a bowl of cereal at 8:30 at night , just something I didn't want to do :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. When you feel hungry, drink a glass of cold water instead of looking for something to munch on. The brain might just need a fillerup on the good old water supply!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Drink up on your water. Moreover, eat something tasty, girl!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Are you getting a fair share of protein and fiber? I swear trail mix is a godsend, and with m&ms can be quite good and you can put whatever else you want in it. Cereal makes me feel exactly like you described...like Im full of air and my stomach is a vacuum chamber lol. I still eat it but I mix in greek yogurt with granola or a banana to give my stomach something to fill it and chew on. Cereal is just carbs and sugar by itself depending on the brand.
    Sometimes you body can go through phases too, I had a period when I couldnt eat dairy without getting sick. It lasted almost a year.

5. Eat more fiber, drink more water. Most cereal is just puffed, reshaped corn or rice.

Some cereal is better than others though.

A box of Kashi might cost more than a box of the more popular stuff but at least you know it's the real deal.

No replacing quality yo

Sent from my Z717VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you feel hungry have salads that have water content in them and rich in fiber.