always getting caught! what type of piece should i get?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by trustoner, Aug 4, 2010.

1. my parents always know when to drug test me:mad:Its reall annoying. I think the reason is because i use a bottle/socket when solo smoking at ma house"ya i know its sad", when im stoned after burnin I just toss it somewhere and forget about it the next time and make a new one. I usually burn with friends who have bowls bongs or vapes. My parents are CRAZY they are always going through my room, they even hide tape recorders "i decided not to talk in ma room" i usually use a candle for lighting ma bowls. Any way I know i need to get a piece to keep the "hiding" from happening. I just dont know what type i should get to work with ma circumstances. I want an effecient piece that will get me baked.
    Any other ideas to help keep me from getting caught
    Any help
    TRU STONER

2. If you're over 18, you can tell your parents that you're a grown-ass man and to fuck off. Or just move. Pick one.

/thread

3. just use the fuck it attitude. My parents tried to drug test me and I filled the cup with water and splashed it in my dads face and walked out. And as far as the pipe thing goes, theres ALWAYS a spot to hide a little glass spoon. I dont care who you are, there is no humanly possible way to search every single nook and cranny in the house. you can find a spot. even if its a pocket in a shirt thats been hanging in your closet for 2 years, you can find a spot or your not a ninja stoner.

4. Yeah. He's underage. :rolleyes:

5. if your 18 then get the magic flight launch box

6. Get a little spoon glass pipe. Keep it somewhere they dont go. Could be anywhere. Perhaps your car or something. Maybe get one of those incunspicuious pieces that look like pens.

7. try a chillum/ bat. just a small straight glass tube...its cheap and easy to hide

8. This would probably work for you best in your situation. You fill your herb (after your grind it/break it up) in the big compartment and the one hitter in the other compartment. Whenever you feel like toking you get your one hitter, push it down the weed compartment and spin it back and forth a little(so it'll pack). Then u just light up lol. But you should definately invest in a lighter haha. Then you can just keep this shit on you all the time it's pocket-sized.

Or what I used to do is get one of those generic 5 dollar bowls from a headshop.
    [​IMG]
    They usually have a bin full of the same design peices. With these you can smoke your weed without tasting shitty plastic or aluminum, and when you run out of weed after a long while, and you are desperate you can scrape your bowl for resin to smoke.

9. Why do you need 3 threads about the same shit? Instead of flooding the forums, there's a search function that works wonders. I've found most things I've ever searched for.

A) Respect your parents (eventually you'll find out how important they are), stop smoking inside their house
    B) Use glass pieces to cut down on smell
    C) Freshen up hands, face and breath before seeing parents
    B) Use eye drops

You can't avoid the drug tests. Tell them to stop wasting their money on them because you smoke weed.

10. Ive never used a MFLB (magic flight launch box) but have heard great things about them. Its small enough to hide, doesnt need a lighter, and because its a vape, there is no smell.

11. "almost" no smell

12. you dont need two threads asking pretty much the same thing

13. 3 actually